ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's titanium ph1

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cracking work so far mate, loving the attention to detail. Good choice on the tool kit, ph1's are basically big lego sets so it's so easy to do things yourself.

Inferno 225 cup
Cracking work so far mate, loving the attention to detail. Good choice on the tool kit, ph1's are basically big lego sets so it's so easy to do things yourself.

Cheers mate, things are only going to get better hopefully be a well looked after ph1 :)

Inferno 225 cup
Wahhhoooooooo!!! HID kit has arrived at king last!!!

Looks 100x better
Before
ydyguza4.jpg

After
6y7eqena.jpg

Happy with that now, no more candles for lights :)

Sneak pic if the engine bay :)
ena6eqad.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Just took delivery of my Powerflex black dog bone mount.
bu9ese5y.jpg

Rear number plate will be getting fitted later on in the week with the mount.

Cup spoiler dropped of at body shop to be fully prepped and sprayed, do will post back once all the above has been fitted.

Inferno 225 cup
Only a small update, Coilovers got dropped off yesterday ( thanks Chris ) and picked up cup spoiler from body shop and fitted :) looks loads better and that's it for ph2 mods!!

zamypuhy.jpg

Going to fit Coilovers this week hopefully.

Inferno 225 cup
Cheers Coops :)

Your headlights are bad!!!! But look what I did yesterday :)
a7e9u2y2.jpg

They was both like that bad, crack on with the other one tonight.

Inferno 225 cup
Update:

Got loads of parts now to fit, just not had the time :(

New TRE'S
Coilovers
Prima racing rear exhaust mount
New discs and pads (g172)
Shot blast and spray callipers and fit new seals and replace fluid with rbf600.
Fit rear number plate
Black powerflex dog Bone mount
Fix blowing exhaust
Have tracking and geo all set up.
Take wheels to be powdercoated.

Think I best get cracking :(

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Looks a fine example and some great tasteful mods. Glad to see its staying a phase 1 and not a 1.5

Inferno 225 cup
Update :

Went
Up to mark blacks garage today, and would like to say a big thanks buddy :)

All the above is fitted, car feels loads better and more planted with the Coilovers on, had it all tracked up which now drives as it should :)

New dog bone mount feels loads better and no knockings now, great improvement :) Fitted powder coated engine mounts, prima racing exhaust mounts, didn't need new TRE'S they looked really new so if anyone wants them pm me.

Will get photos later of how it's sitting now.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Jacob, i thought your idea with swapping to this from the meggy was money saving?!? lol

Looks awesome, not seen it out and about yet though, used to see you all the time in the megane, don't you shop at tesco anymore?!?