ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

320d M Sport
Updated mine over the air fine

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372102811.501491.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372102822.257952.jpg

320d M Sport
So far only problem I can see is the eBay app not responding and the podcast app crashing. Other than that all is well :)

Most of the bugs I noticed are fixed, apart from ebay and now some buttons are missing text on tapatalk.

I reckon its usable now anyway, was thinking about going back to 6.

Yeah cheers. I realise the question probably seemed retarded. Downloading for iPad now. Beta 2 installed OTA on iPhone no problems.

320d M Sport
Yeah cheers. I realise the question probably seemed retarded. Downloading for iPad now. Beta 2 installed OTA on iPhone no problems.

Yes you get 100 UDIDs to register If you have a business dev account. Hence people selling spaces on eBay for a fiver a pop.

320d M Sport
Anyone else having screen unlock issues? Sometimes it's not responsive and having to hard reset to fix it?

No but I'm having a fair few screen refresh problems on iPad. Generally quite laggy at times, but meh. To be expected. Loving it.

Inferno 182 CUP
There's a first. Sold that nexus yet?

Yes thank you very much sir.

The screen unresponsive issues is a ball ache. iPhone hasn't experienced it but iPad has twice. I has to dfu back to iOS 6 and upgrade to ios7 again to fix it

320d M Sport
Yes thank you very much sir.

The screen unresponsive issues is a ball ache. iPhone hasn't experienced it but iPad has twice. I has to dfu back to iOS 6 and upgrade to ios7 again to fix it

Apparently if you use Siri to launch an app that will sort it.

BMW F31
Did hard reset fix yours? I had to wait for battery to go flat so it turned itself off.

Yeah it did! was weird as there's been a bug in iOS for as long as I can remember where it doesn't always respond to the sleep button when trying to wake the display, assumed it was just that but when the home button didn't work I guessed it had crashed or something!

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
okay guys who can give me some info?

I hate android so I'm dying to try ios7 but as far as i understand its only available in beta as a developer

is there any reason i shouldnt try this in beta ?

when i think of the word beta i'm filled with fear in memory of the previous horrors of buggy lagging temperamental experiences.

i fear having to do a full restore, i just cannot be bothered with the hassle!

thanks
jamie

320d M Sport
Yea.

Have a read through this thread, should answer all your questions.

Beta 3 out Monday according to online sources! Beta 2 has been terrible for me. Overheating and fatally crashing

Beta 2 has improved some issues but caused more for me hah.

Randomly crashing, lockscreen not responsive etc.