ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

Works fine for me dude.

Mines obviously older than yours, but mine just searches. Won't connect.

9035184279_6763cabfd9_b.png

An orange one
Strange one! A couple of members on babybmw with F20/1 1 series can't get it to work, and yet Roy's is on the e87 model and works :S

Because M car?

An orange one
Pics of your sat nav screen saying roys iPhone and today's date with the whole lot dripping in birds custard?

Don't really know what you mean TBH.

EDIT: to clarify, I have lost no noticeable functionality in my car since installing 7.0 Beta.

Managed to get mine to pair again this morning.

Turned BT off, deleted the pair, then re connected. Works now.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
That "bug" has since been patched.

LOL @ how s**t iOS looks in that picture.

Another 'bug' I've noticed. I have a folder on my dock (social). When I open/close it, it doesn't make the nice smooth transition like other folders do, it just appears/disappears.

Can anyone else test?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Well seemingly iOS 7 doesn't work with BMW Bluetooth so no way am I downloading this until general release and BMW will have a software update

Oh dear...

One of the reasons I moved from Android to iPhone was because of bluetooth issues.

Last edited:

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I mentioned this a few pages back. It's a thread on beta software, it's pretty much expected that we'll talk about bugs.

Or shall we all just talk about how nice it looks and say it's perfect?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The bluetooth issues are common, its still a terrible standard as its not really a standard at all. Nobody implements it in the same way. (I'm looking at you mercedes benz)
I always tend to re-pair after an update, makes it run smoothly.

I'm waiting for them to publish more iOS in the car stuff, but i bet thats going to be in the MFI area and not iOS development.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
I found a cool bug.

Open multitasking, swipe up to access control center, then tap camera.

See the left hand preview animate then glitch into place.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
The bluetooth issues are common, its still a terrible standard as its not really a standard at all. Nobody implements it in the same way. (I'm looking at you mercedes benz)
I always tend to re-pair after an update, makes it run smoothly

Yup, I wish they would bl00dy standardise it, would be so much easier

Agree with the re-pair

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Few new things I've noticed

- Airdrop only seems to recognise other phones when there's is set to "share with everyone"
- New ability to create your own vibration pattern for ringtones etc (not sure this was in IOS6 tho)
- In music some of the album covers get messed up and also when looking at your songs list and the you tilt the phone sideways It looks like it should be displaying all the album covers but only a few are displayed even tho all my albums have artwork in the list view..

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Few new things I've noticed

- Airdrop only seems to recognise other phones when there's is set to "share with everyone"
- New ability to create your own vibration pattern for ringtones etc (not sure this was in IOS6 tho)
- In music some of the album covers get messed up and also when looking at your songs list and the you tilt the phone sideways It looks like it should be displaying all the album covers but only a few are displayed even tho all my albums have artwork in the list view..

I couldn't get AirDrop to work. Despite being around 6 other iPhone 5's!

Custom vibrations is available in iOS 6.

My friend had missing album artwork, but mine was fine. Think it depends on how lucky you are tbh!