ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 - Features/Screenshots

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Of course it does.

Can people who struggle to work out the difference between air and water using the beta please stop posting UTTER BOLL"KS.

Thats twice i've been annoyed. The first time you got a "LOL"....

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Surely Airdrop will only work with iOS 7 devices?

Of course roy, both me and the GF are on IOS7 was just one of the little bugs that I noticed..

Of course it does.

Can people who struggle to work out the difference between air and water using the beta please stop posting UTTER BOLL"KS.

Thats twice i've been annoyed. The first time you got a "LOL"....

If your getting annoyed why read the thread? its a thread about an ISO7 Beta surley the whole point of this thread is to discuss faults and bugs etc Some of which I've noticed and posted above..

thats if you were referring to my posts annoying you!

Did you just write IOS just to annoy Tom?

My battery is dying and overheating (with no difference in use).

I've had to charge it 3 times in 2 days, it's dropped 14% in 38mins (half brightness/general surfing).

But I won't discuss bugs here.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Got a weird airdrop bug.
My bro sent me 6 pictures as a collection and they are there on my lock screen but I can't see them anywhere else.
Whilst typing this I have noticed another bug the screen doesn't scroll to the right as you type that way.
Otherwise am happy with the change. Like a new phone!

Edit: airdrop worked but only one at a time. And now I can't get rid of the other ones

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've gone back to 6 for the time being. Got to say, 7 really does feel so much slicker than 6 when you revert back. However (as you would expect...) it's just not reliable enough for me to use regularly yet.

Still, looking forward to seeing it all finished and polished in the Autumn. Hopefully updating then won't screw up my backup like installing the beta did.

I used to think those videos were funny, now I feel like I'm just watching somebody with mental issues and laughing at them.

I've not had a hands on play with iOS7 yet; I'll probably just wait till its released - however, it's amazing (and genius) how dated my iPhone 5 and iPad feels now.

I've noticed that the music app doesn't seem to want to download purchases made on other devices. Nothing that a cable and iTunes won't fix.

Also, is Reminders a bit broken for anyone else?

How's everyone else's battery?

I took mine off charge this morning, and have 1% left with less than 1hr usage and 16hrs standby. Either it's the iOS or the replacement phone I got last week. Bummer.

Mine was largely dependant on what apps I was using. Browsing on Safari seemed to be pretty good, but spending an hour or so reading the news on the Guardian app would bring my battery down c. 30%.

Was the beta for me, went back to iOS 6 for the stability (although it was nice to give 7 a try and it looks really promising) and my battery is at 75% where as yesterday it would have been around 10%

Utter mongs...

BNLUxlMCIAE_jwX.png

How's everyone else's battery?

I took mine off charge this morning, and have 1% left with less than 1hr usage and 16hrs standby. Either it's the iOS or the replacement phone I got last week. Bummer.

Reverted back to iOS 6 on Thursday.

Battery back to normal.

You guys with battery problems, did you set it up as a new phone? I can't see that it would matter, but I am genuinely not having any battery issues. Perhaps there are some app incompatibility issues causing high CPU usage?

BMW F31
I set mine up as a new phone and the battery is far better than it was in ios 6 where I'd restored from a back up!

8azyge8u.jpg

I set mine up properly, in fact I did it twice.

iOS 6 feels dated going back to it now, but I couldn't cope with the poor battery, plus I go away next week for 6 days, and didn't want to risk being away from home with a beta.

Might try again after the next update.

320d M Sport
Really struggling with my Battery too. Bought a cheap eBay car charger that almost set my car on fire...

Anyway. Something else I've discovered is that apple maps now automatically detects night mode. Just used the maps sat nav to get hope and it changes to a pleasant dark grey and blue at night