ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS5 Question

SQ5
And if you do it up it brings up the open program's bar, and if you pinch the screen it goes to the home screen ;)

Inferno 182 CUP
What f***s me off is Siri.

If my phones on silent then be f**king silent. If I sit on the home button in a quiet room .. Siri pops up and pings at me.

STFU your on silent you c**t.

Did this in the theatre the other day .. What a prick I looked.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
What f**ks me off is Siri.

If my phones on silent then be f**king silent. If I sit on the home button in a quiet room .. Siri pops up and pings at me.

STFU your on silent you c**t.

Did this in the theatre the other day .. What a prick I looked.

lol the fact it works when its locked f***s me off if the phone is locked it shouldnt do anything but ring!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
IIRC if you turn Siri off in the pass code restrictions section it stops this.

even if you dont have a pass code to unlock?

i dont get it often due to the case its in but when it does its reminicent of the old 3210's. your pocket calling someone.

more than once ive stopped it after hearing it say "calling billybob"

Inferno 182 CUP
I want Siri to do 2 things

a) STFU unless its on loud and then if it makes noise its my own fault
b) Not activate when locked - as this in itself would solve problem a) 99% of the time.

Sitting in a small packed theatre of only 100 or so seats where you can hear the man opposite your belly rumble .. i was not happy when mid act my siri started chiming at me and one of the cast then stared at me like a c**t.