ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IOS 8

Sorry if it's already been mentioned but when browsing in Safari does it load about 10% then pause for a good 4-5 seconds before it loads the page? Never did that before the update or if it did it's pausing for longer now.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I'm seeing several glitches at the moment.

sometime the keyboard won't appear when i try and post in Facebook, plus Facebook is sometimes slow or crashes, then in safari I'm getting blank pages sometimes.

OWA app is also dodgy, things don't work when you click on them, or the app crashes, so it seems like a few apps are having issues at the moment, but i imagine they'll all be updated soon, we are beta testers these days with software releases as theres not enough time to fully qualify them before they go to market because there are so many updates these days.

Weird. I don't think I've noticed any bugs - other than the infuriating Airplay issue with YouPlayer that I've already mentioned.

I've now resorted to using the YouTube app and AirPlaying from that. Which means I'm now seeing YouTube ads on my TV for the first time ever. Main thing is it works.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Weird. I don't think I've noticed any bugs - other than the infuriating Airplay issue with YouPlayer that I've already mentioned.

I've now resorted to using the YouTube app and AirPlaying from that. Which means I'm now seeing YouTube ads on my TV for the first time ever. Main thing is it works.
so you've not noticed any bugs, other than the infuriating bug you've found......... ;)

ive not modded my car, other than the exhaust, air box, wheels, brakes, remap and eyelashes, apart from that its standard.

so you've not noticed any bugs, other than the infuriating bug you've found......... ;)

ive not modded my car, other than the exhaust, air box, wheels, brakes, remap and eyelashes, apart from that its standard.

It's not a bug with iOS though is it? More related to the app. I think..

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm not impressed!

I experienced my first ever iPhone total failure today. I think it's down to the software. IOS apeared to be working but I couldn't make calls, I couldn't text and my data stopped working. I tried allsorts to get it going again but nothing worked! In the end, I restored the phone and I seem to have regained some function. I hope apple are going to sort the issues out ASAP because IOS 8 is really starting to get on my nerves!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It's taken me a while to type this because the screen just doesn't work whilst in Safari but no, it wasn't a network issue. I was at work. Most of us are on Vodafone because of the staff discount we get. My colleagues have android phones and we're working perfectly

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'm not impressed!

I experienced my first ever iPhone total failure today. I think it's down to the software. IOS apeared to be working but I couldn't make calls, I couldn't text and my data stopped working. I tried allsorts to get it going again but nothing worked! In the end, I restored the phone and I seem to have regained some function. I hope apple are going to sort the issues out ASAP because IOS 8 is really starting to get on my nerves!

Did you upgrade to 8.01 as that was a known issue which is why they pulled it from download?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Very strange then and I guess I've been really lucky as I've not had any of the problems some have mentioned in here.

Android to iOS conversion complete

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Installed within minutes on my iPad Air, but my iPad Mini keeps saying update requested and does nothing. FFS.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Coming from Android I've never had this Camera Roll so I can't say I miss it.

May install 8.02 tomorrow if it's stable.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Kind of yes but they have messed with it slightly and you can see Google slowly removing the AOSP bits and replacing them with "Google" Apps.

Kind of the reason why I've jumped to iOS as Google Ads had started to target my business emails.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Does anyone use Google now on ios? Seems a bit pointless on ios.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know if it's the new update or the replacement handset I received from Apple tonight but my LED flashlight isn't working at all.

Tapatalk has gone crap since ios8. Have the 1st iPad mini. If I load a thread with loads of pics it will load and freeze, about 3 minutes later it will let me scroll but will then freeze again. I'd love to go back to ios7

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Which handset did you have replaced, 5, 6, 6+ ?

iPhone 5c, I'm just restoring it back to default to see if its a problem with my back up. I hope it's not a device issue, I've already been in to the Genius Bar twice this week for repairs.

ST
iPhone 5c, I'm just restoring it back to default to see if its a problem with my back up. I hope it's not a device issue, I've already been in to the Genius Bar twice this week for repairs.

Express how unhappy you are, they'll probably offer you an iTunes voucher.