ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m New

CTR-GT (FN2)

Hi every1, just joined ClioSport. I have a Clio Expression 1.2 16v (Pearl Black, 53 Plate) got it last October. Discovered the forums soon after and have been browsing them for ages, so thought it was time to finally join!

Not really modded the car, but have got some SilverVisions & Richbrook "bee-sting" aerial, o and a ClioSport taxdisc holder:). I also have the 16v badges in silver which I have still to put on, but I want to get the side trims and bumper inserts colour coded 1st. Does ne1 know of any good bodyshops in or around Harlow? Renault gave me the fone no. of PWP Coachworks, any1 used them b4?

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 30 July 2004
run while you can! im a homo, will send you some pics if you want!! ;)

be friendly to newbies mike!

Nissan Jewk

sorry! oh and by the way, backs to the wall when ClioDan is about, hes a homo :p

(see, im being nice.... im warning him!)

182, GTR, C63

Gutten nicht. zehr gut meinen bratwurst ich bin dodd. Seriosly now welcome to the forum excuse my lack of language skills. Welcome to cliosport!!!!

** DONT BUY METAL WIPERS !!!!!!!!!!!! **

CTR-GT (FN2)

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 30 July 2004

hi mate, welcome to cliosport, if you were a female i would ask for some pics, so have you got any pics of your girlfriend, sister or mum?
lol, aint got a gf & sorry to disappoint but no pics of me mum or sis!

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Quote: Originally posted by DoddCup on 30 July 2004

Gutten nicht. zehr gut meinen bratwurst ich bin dodd. Seriosly now welcome to the forum excuse my lack of language skills. Welcome to cliosport!!!!

** DONT BUY METAL WIPERS !!!!!!!!!!!! **
isnt that a sausage?