ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - The OFFICIAL CS Xbox Live Thread!

57 Clio Campus Sport
I hate you..

That last game you were doing s**te At the start and still managed to pull it back at the end :(

I know lol. It seemed like our teamates were crap, at the same time the other team were on the ball, I was playing bad, I think because I was playing in silence with no headset.

With a couple of minutes to go I must have been about -10 k/d. Then I stepped up my game in the last minute and got 2 doubles and a triple along with a few singles and managed a +1. Unfortunately one of our team died when I had pulled it back to 49-49 and I'm not saying it was you.

Last edited:
  57 Clio Campus Sport
Just looked back at the video, I was 3/12 at one point and manager to bring it back to 15/14 and it wasn't you who died at the end, it was the worst of them two.

AK

M240i
Just looked back at the video, I was 3/12 at one point and manager to bring it back to 15/14 and it wasn't you who died at the end, it was the worst of them two.

Haha, I'm just annoyed that i was ahead of you for most of the game haha!

Danny, didn't see you online, i was on from just after 7 :(

Honda. Tesla Someday
if your xbox red ringed and you havent registered it with MS, just call them and say you bought it a year ago and it came with a game which came out a year ago! They'll fix it for free!

(red ring is covered to 3 years)

57 Clio Campus Sport
I know all about xbox 360 red rings. It's only a year old anyway. Will see if it comes back. If it does it will go off.

57 Clio Campus Sport
What's your twitter name? I'll follow you till you give up on it.

I should be getting MOH mon/tues Danny. AK got it already. So could be some good online until November 9th...

AK

M240i
IIAK90II lol.

Yeah Danny get it bought, i'm enjoying it however most folk in the MOH thread on here aren't... but IIRC most of them are PS3 owners & hardcore COD fans..