ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - The OFFICIAL CS Xbox Live Thread!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Alrighty Folks,

So far, we have been spamming the hell out of my 'Halo reach - Gone GOLD' thread!

I think that thread is out of date now... as the game is not only Gold, but has been released!!

Please use this thread now for all Xbox Live multiplayer talk etc for Halo Reach (like we have been using the 'gone Gold' thread!)

Thank You!

'Halo Reach - Gone GOLD' thread can be found here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?527437-Halo-Reach-Gone-GOLD!!!!!/page21

Honda. Tesla Someday
My Gamertag is DeeKay86

AK, Deathcab, Plummer, Danny133, I am coming online VERY soon!!

AK

M240i
http://s951.photobucket.com/albums/ad359/IIAK90II/?action=view&current=c0a6c20b.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Me, not so good. DeeGay - on fire!

AK

M240i
LOL, never had such a laugh online... Sexually assaulting some female Spartan on multiplayer then tea bagging anyone we could lol!

Honda. Tesla Someday
that was soo funny I was literally in stitches!! OMFG LOL!

Oh and that -12 game, you b*****d!! I was on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

57 Clio Campus Sport
Damn fell asleep last night. Anyone on in the day today?

Will probably be on after Singapore.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the other thread but Team SWAT has been removed from Team Slayer to have it's own playlist. Bit annoying as it means all SWAT or no SWAT.

Also the terrible slayer classic has been removed all together. Thank god for that. Thought it might happen, every time it got picked I started shouting if you want classic slayer go on Halo 3 lol.

Full list of changes:
Playlist Changes

SWAT Playlist added (SWAT removed from Big Team Battle and Team Slayer)
Campaign Matchmaking (live on 10/15 – You will be required to have earned the Grade “Corporal” to enter this Playlist)
Team Slayer rebalanced to highlight default Slayer game variants and include new offerings
Classic Slayer removed
Removed “Pro” game variants from the Arena Playlist
Removed Boardwalk from Arena Team Doubles Playlist
Added “Return to Battlefield” volume to Space on Zealot in the Arena Playlist

Game Variants Additions

King of the Hill (multiple Playlists, including Arena*)
Rocket Race
Juggernaut (Rumble Pit Playlist)
*King of the Hill not included in Arena

General Housekeeping

Sudden Death will be added to all Assault game variants, including Invasion
Team Objective will now feature the map Powerhouse
Replacing Drop Shield with Evade for King of the Hill, Territories, and Oddball
Replacing Hologram with Evade in Oddball, Capture the Flag, Assault, and Stockpile
Replacing the Scorpion on Hemorrhage with Wraiths (Hemorrhage Heavies variant, TBD)

Last edited:

AK

M240i
I'll be on most of the day. f**king shattered though lol.

I've gotten good lol, ask DeeGay :)

Honda. Tesla Someday
Yes, AK is pretty good now.. ONLY because Ive not played for 3 days n I only went back on last night! I shall kick your ass soon, Mr AK!

AK

M240i
some of us work u c**t lol ill be back later ;)

If you're on tonight and a few others are, there's a new weekly challenge and it's complete any campaign mission on Legendary in Co-op, so we could do the last 2 if you want...

AK

M240i
Haha :D if you're on tonight I wanna try the area...Hopefully Sam will come on too and we can do 4 v 4.