ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - The OFFICIAL CS Xbox Live Thread!

Mito Sportiva 135
Opps just saw this thread.

May be on tonight, add me:

Brando M83

A little experience a bonus! I like to win! But also have a good craic - I'm probably a 7/10 player...I played with Cliokhunt on Halo 3 and he was an 8.5 or 9 I'd say back then!

AK

M240i
Who doesnt like to win lol. But I'd much rather lose and have a cracking laugh with Danny, Sam, DeeGay and Plummer tbh. It's only a game after all. :)

Adding you now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Wicked! Yeh definitely agree it's all about the fun, MW2 kind of sapped into the fun with all the stats, I was just obsessed with them.

I am currently trying to build my storm-tropper-alike character...using the Hazop helmet with the mouthpiece...although until I get the black visor colour it won't be complete!

Inferno 182 CUP
Who doesnt like to win lol. But I'd much rather lose and have a cracking laugh with Danny, Sam, DeeGay and Plummer tbh. It's only a game after all. :)

Adding you now.

what this man said!

im about as good as teapot made of chocolate hobnobs but i have a proper laugh so who cares lol .. tbh AK you were dire last night son! I held you again :p

Mito Sportiva 135
It's all about insane plasma sticks up wind vents and hover-sticks though.

I have to say the hover packs really are cool on some levels, and the sprint was the thing I was crying out for in Halo 3. Good work Bungie.

On a side note, my friends connection often kicks him out of Live after a game on Reach...doesn't happen on any other game. Any reason you guys know of why this may be?

AK

M240i
Wicked! Yeh definitely agree it's all about the fun, MW2 kind of sapped into the fun with all the stats, I was just obsessed with them.

I am currently trying to build my storm-tropper-alike character...using the Hazop helmet with the mouthpiece...although until I get the black visor colour it won't be complete!

MW ruined it by not allowing party chat. I don't want to speak to a bunch of fucktards (apart from Danny) whilst trying to have a laugh with folk on my list.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh don't get hardly any 1 year old kids wanting to do achievements either so far.

I got the ranger Elite armour now too it is sweet as!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
MW ruined it by not allowing party chat. I don't want to speak to a bunch of fucktards (apart from Danny) whilst trying to have a laugh with folk on my list.

Party chat ruins it on Halo. You can talk to the enemy team when you're near. Smack talk when you're smearing the person you've just killed's face with your ass FTW :)

That said, I believe with party chat they can still hear you through the TV so it's all the more satisfying knowing they can probably hear you but not talk back lol

Mito Sportiva 135
AK thanks for the add...should be on later.

Is anyone in a league yet? Played with my mate last night on the doubles, first to 25 and I got 16, unfortunately my team mate only got 4! Having said that though I found where the rocket launcher spawned so was getting repeated kills with that...also a comedy classic of sticking someone from behind and him running into his team mate for the double kill.

Mito Sportiva 135
My friend's Live connection is usualy fine, never signs out or anything. But on Reach it keeps signing him out of Live (and therefore Reach) when in a game - highly annoying.

Has anyone heard of this issue happening for this game / other games - any recommendations to improve? It's really annoying!!! Please any advice would be great.

Tom

AK

M240i
Mines does this.

Only thing I can think of is NAT type. Check in the Halo networks tab.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ok cool...thanks mate!

Probs on later if you are, might be a late one!

Anyone else on tonight?

57 Clio Campus Sport
Some c**t joined a team doubles with me and left with 0 kills 1 death. I went on to be MVP, highest k/d of 11 and highest kills of 33. Unfortunately it was out of 50 so I still came 5th. If only I had a team mate to get the other 17...

AK

M240i
Some c**t joined a team doubles with me and left with 0 kills 1 death. I went on to be MVP, highest k/d of 11 and highest kills of 33. Unfortunately it was out of 50 so I still came 5th. If only I had a team mate to get the other 17...

Lol, :(

Inferno 182 CUP
f**king r****d! i was well up for it after inbetweeners and where were u!?!?! in bed you big gay following

Mito Sportiva 135
Danny add me dude, I'm often up to midnight or later (much!) at the weekends.

Does anyone know how the whole league thing works...like 3 qualifiers then you get ranked, and then what?!

Mito Sportiva 135
Sam (Deathcab) add me on there mate.

Danny - you will get better. I'm hardly a pro, probably a 7 or 8 / 10 kind of guy.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ah...maybe not ideal league partner then ha?!

AK...you never seem to be on when I am dude, I should be on about 11 for an hour or so tonight if you are?

AK

M240i
Ah...maybe not ideal league partner then ha?!

AK...you never seem to be on when I am dude, I should be on about 11 for an hour or so tonight if you are?

Normally on with everyone up to about 10-10.30 mate, starting at 11 is a no go for me, up at 5.30 every morning lol.