ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - The OFFICIAL CS Xbox Live Thread!

Mito Sportiva 135
AK well if I get on earlier and see you live, I'll invite you to a game or something.

I am still waiting for a zombie mode like on Halo 3 though I used to love that.

What is everyone's favourite weapon? I have to say I am loving the magnum, DMR and needler....I assume they've got rid of the heavy weapons like flamethrower and missile pod this time though (old personal favourites?!)

AK

M240i
No worries, I'll invite you normally in a party with Danny Sam & Plummer so just try and join the party...

DMRs are good as are needlers, I like the shot gun though..

Mito Sportiva 135
I don't know about the shotguns...maybe I've used the ones in MW2 too much which are far too powerfull but I don't enjoy hiding and close combat fights, I am fairly accurate so prefer long distance shoot outs. That's why I am loving the magnum as you can flip from DMR to magnum ti finish someone off.

DMRs and needlers are totally different weapons, both deadly though.

Assault rifles remain rubbish though, prefered the "silenced" assault rifle like in ODST!

Mito Sportiva 135
Wow...got a complete lesson last night on team doubles, it was 14-1! Then my team mate's connection died...literally could do nothing as the enemy had rockets and snipers and couldn't get near them or in a position to kill them at all. Was a little soul destroying!

SWAT is now a separate playlist though...SWEET AS.

57 Clio Campus Sport
God you're such a moan lol! I had to do something urgently, I did say back soon!! Lol.

Oh I thought you were upset about being bottom again :p

I wanted to go because was getting rage at game anyway, wasn't on form.

Will you be on later?

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha turns out I am actually pretty average! Sam was on a bit of a mission though I was only alright on SWAT....bang on another session.

Inferno 182 CUP
Won't be back on for a few days. Been in hospital for 24 hours now just come home for a wash then I'm
Back off up there. Intensie care said it's really just a matter of when :(

Inferno 182 CUP
f**k mate, hope she's ok x

She's going to leave us :( I sat by her bedside from 10AM yesterday to 11AM this morning
Today and held her hand while she slept. Went home for a shower and I'm back now. Just making her comfy and keep telling her how much I love her. Time is precious and it hurts like f**k. She's my best freind not just my family

Last edited:

AK

M240i
She's going to leave us :( I sat by her bedside from 10AM yesterday to 11AM this morning
Today and held her hand while she slept. Went home for a shower and I'm back now. Just making her comfy and keep telling her how much I love her. Time is precious and it hurts like f**k. She's my best freind not just my family

:( x

Honda. Tesla Someday
wtf happened with Danny!?

I'm so sorry man, it sounds terrible. I hope that somehow, by some miracle, things turn around for the better.

Inferno 182 CUP
Sorry didn't really explain .. Sorry to thread hijack just need to
Kind of get it off my chest.

Grandmas been very poorly for a few years now. Hearts not working right etc and she's in hospital weekly. She's 67 but looks 107 so poorly.

Was playing xbox on tues night and my mum Called about 9.30 and said ambulance was there let's go so
I dropped it and ran.

She's very very poorly and now has an infection her body can't fight without an op. But her hearts so poorly they can't do
The op. They have made her comfortable and laid her to Rest. Been here almost 24/7 but went home Tonight for rest. Mum called me in tears at 1.30am and said it's time so come back. She's in renal failure and cardiac failure. When her heart stops beating thats it. They aren't allowed to revive her.

Sat here now holding her hand and tears rolling away. Shes been so Close to me all my life she's my best freind and I'm Not ready to say goodbye

Honda. Tesla Someday
Extremely sorry to hear of your loss Danny. I know how you feel, and I know how much something like this can affect someone.

If you need to talk or anything, feel free to hijack the thread more. We're all here for you and to hear anything you have to say. Thoughts are with you and your family. Hang in there mate.

Sorry to hear about your Nan mate, had similar happen with my Grandad four years ago now, and I still think of him every day......all the best!!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Just got in from hospital. Today has been a very bad day for us.

My mum seems to have had a stroke. They are also going to do a CT and MRI scan on Monday because they think she may have a tumor in the brain.

I am a mess and I really dont have a clue what to do. Its my mum. I can't hold it together. Ive been a wreck all day. I can't do this. She doesnt deserve this. She wouldnt hurt a fly. I feel so lost. Shes so scared. she cant even see properly, her vision is blurred and she see's flashes and shes confused. Its making me sick. I cant even think. Last night we were there with her till 6am. I dont know what to do

Mito Sportiva 135
It might be down to all the stress, stress can do some funny things to the body...hopefully it is just that and nothing more serious - hope things pick up for you mate!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Another long day at the hospital today. Got mums MRI results.

Brain seems to be smaller than it should be and the liquid around the brain is more than it should be. They performed a lumbar puncture (syring to the spine) and extracted some spinal fluid. Also checked pressure. It was very high, which is dangerous. F*cking hospital didnt have the neurologist in today though so having to wait till tomorrow. I am fuming at this hospital, f*cking unbelievable stuff is happening!! So unprofessional and the nurses cant even speak english!

oh and they charge a minimum of £3.50 to park, whether youre there 10 mins or 4hours (4 HOURS MINIMUM PARKING FOR £3.50)! Oh and u have to type in ur licence plate, so u cant give your ticket to someone else. AND its exact change only, no notes.

HOW CAN THEY CHARGE TO PARK AT A F*CKING HOSPITAL I AM NOT THERE FOR THE F*CKING FUN OF IT!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO WORRY ABOUT THE PARKING METER WHILST I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS BY MY MOTHERS SIDE!

Inferno 182 CUP
How are Danny and DeeKay getting on?

s**t .. but thanks for asking :)

Another long day at the hospital today. Got mums MRI results.

Brain seems to be smaller than it should be and the liquid around the brain is more than it should be. They performed a lumbar puncture (syring to the spine) and extracted some spinal fluid. Also checked pressure. It was very high, which is dangerous. F*cking hospital didnt have the neurologist in today though so having to wait till tomorrow. I am fuming at this hospital, f*cking unbelievable stuff is happening!! So unprofessional and the nurses cant even speak english!

oh and they charge a minimum of £3.50 to park, whether youre there 10 mins or 4hours (4 HOURS MINIMUM PARKING FOR £3.50)! Oh and u have to type in ur licence plate, so u cant give your ticket to someone else. AND its exact change only, no notes.

HOW CAN THEY CHARGE TO PARK AT A F*CKING HOSPITAL I AM NOT THERE FOR THE F*CKING FUN OF IT!!!!! I DO NOT WANT TO WORRY ABOUT THE PARKING METER WHILST I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS BY MY MOTHERS SIDE!

i was paying the same at Ipswich Hospital. i spoke to main reception and they ended up giving me a weeks pass for £7 as i was sleeping there aswell and 24/7 parking was costing a mint.

im sorry to hear about your mum :(

non english nurses (well some of) looked after my grandma and i can only praise them. they made her last moments comfortable and without half of them she would of been in great pain :(

Honda. Tesla Someday
was at the hospital for 12 hours today. i'll update later, i am shattered.

hopefully tomorrow will be better for us. her brain has shrunk and skull filling with liquid. spinal tap etc required right now and still waiting on some scan results.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Damn headset broke. It's done well, it was still my release one. Got an Elite on in the attic will have to try and dig out tomorrow. 23/50 kills on team swat...not bad...

AK

M240i
Damn headset broke. It's done well, it was still my release one. Got an Elite on in the attic will have to try and dig out tomorrow. 23/50 kills on team swat...not bad...

I hate you..

That last game you were doing shite At the start and still managed to pull it back at the end :(