ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

GTD, Lupo
Well my character is fine but according to the social club website my player is level 61 and I have been playing the game for 115 days!

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I think my character's gone again, logged on last night and it said unavailable and when I clicked Continue/OK it showed me the character screen without my character on there.

Just logged on quickly and it's only allowing me to make a new character.

I'm debating whether to go online again tbh, luckily I hadn't really done much (mostly just messing around in cars) but it's the ballache of having to create the character and go through the tutorial over and over again which I cba with.

Trophy #491
I'm debating whether to go online again tbh, luckily I hadn't really done much (mostly just messing around in cars) but it's the ballache of having to create the character and go through the tutorial over and over again which I cba with.

Happened to me last night, really pissed off with it now. Its annoying, once you are on its really good fun but spending half an hour going though the tutorial every time you want to play is just a joke.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
This is an official release from Rockstar.

Note: Please do NOT use the “Retry” button after receiving the message “Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable” as this may result in loss of character data. If you are trying to access GTA Online and Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable, please exit to GTAV Story Mode and try entering GTA Online again through the Pause menu in Story Mode. We will be issuing a title update that will fix this issue as soon as possible.

So if your getting this message just back out.

Sorry to you guys who have already lost your details.

Source: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...apartments-and-or-in-game-money-in-GTA-Online

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
nyma6ete.jpg

Back to level 5 but still got all the unlocks :/

Been sat waiting looking at the initial loading screen for a good 5 minutes now :/ So annoying! I can appreciate there being a lot of people on their servers but c'mon Rockstar, surely you knew how big this was going to be?!

Goliath I
They sold 15 million copies, 15 million, can you imagine how many people that is, It would take half a year just for you to count to that figure, it's a lot of people, and when a beta platform as secretive as this game was probably tested on hundreds, maybe a few thousand at most, with hundreds of concurrent connections, there just isn't any way to properly predict what a figure like 15 million people would do to the system, it's not just the servers, it's the database behind that running the show, the internet connection having to handle it all, there are so many factors, and you could bring up the fact they made all that money in the first few days, but they couldn't provision the hardware up front to handle that not knowing for sure it would be that successful, and even if you could, it's still a mental amount of resources, especially when you only get 16 people per 'server'.

Its a mind boggling problem to solve as an it project, and don't someone mention can't the cloud provide the resources, we are talking about more than a quick order to amazon to spin up some vms.

i guess if you can't understand why it can't be easy now, you never will, just like I could never understand how you can't get the trains fixed before they've even gone wrong ;)

just take it from me, it's a nearly impossible thing to get right and predict.

It'll get better, they'll work out how to fix the issues they're now seeing with real people hammering it, and as time goes on, less and less people will be on it anyway, easing up the systems too.

And this is why it should have been rolled out region by region as opposed to the worldwide launch.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
And this is why it should have been rolled out region by region as opposed to the worldwide launch.

Then everybody in here would be moaning their tits off because 'Murica can play it when they can't. Lose, lose situation.

Fiesta ST-3
No problems with my character or game play. I guess that's what happens when you wait for things to be fixed rather than being a moaning c**t.

Getting fucked off with this s**t now. Times out trying to get on earlier, and then joined a mission and it just got stuck at Launching session....
POS.

GTD, Lupo
Gave it a good go earlier for a couple of hours and went from level 6 to 14 and made $200k pretty easily.

Its starting to to get good now. I have the week off so will hit it hard.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Gave it a good go earlier for a couple of hours and went from level 6 to 14 and made $200k pretty easily.

Its starting to to get good now. I have the week off so will hit it hard.

How are you making so much money? Im level twelve with $35k lol!

GTD, Lupo
There is a mission you can so that you earn 9k pretty much every 2 mins and 1100 exp! Just keep repeating the mission. I heard they have changed the cash amount on ps3 to 3k but it is still 9k on Xbox.

Not a 320d
Went on this for a bit the other night, was quite funny although I got shot and lost the £8 grand I had on me.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I need more RP than cash, want to get to level 21 (19 ATM) so I can get a sniper rifle. I keep getting retards on missions though, making them a lot harder than they should be. I keep getting booted for blowing everything up with the fighter jet too :clown:

Clio 1.2 16v
There is a mission you can so that you earn 9k pretty much every 2 mins and 1100 exp! Just keep repeating the mission. I heard they have changed the cash amount on ps3 to 3k but it is still 9k on Xbox.

Still 9k on ps3 too, we rinsed it last night

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What mission is it? I'm going to start doing some solo missions.

Clio 1.2 16v
The one where you have to go under the underpass and kill the Merryweather people and take the drugs back, 9k and 1100 rp every 3 minutes, I got 150k in the bank lol