ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

What levels and cash do people have now that the game has been stable for about a week?

i think I level 43 and have made around 3mill. Now I have all the decent weapons I'm playing more and more deathmatches. I'm just struggling to get in active games with my mates.

Fark! I'm level 5 lol... keeping getting killed all the time getting pissed off with it now.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Struggling with this. I've got to go and buy some clothes, but everytime I get close to the shop someone will come up and run me over/shoot me :(

This is about Patricia, don't know her then don't read the spoiler lol

Has Trevor kidnapped her? If so, it will keep happening if you enter the city

This is about Patricia, don't know her then don't read the spoiler lol

Has Trevor kidnapped her? If so, it will keep happening if you enter the city

Thats single player though, not online - which I think he means..

Rockstar said:
Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I timed out earlier too! Also, today I was trying to unlock the Turbo tuning mod for my Futo, won loads of races today in the sports class, yet it still says I need to win 13 more? Won loads today and it still says 13.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
My character has been deleted to i think. Whole thing for me is totally fucked.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Is it just me that has to wait over 10 mins each time the game joins a session? Sick of listening to the stupid music and seeing the same screens over and over.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I get that, but for longer, then it just times out.

Yeah it times out for me most of the time too.

Thought I'd have a little go online last night after a hard days work. No chance. Timed out every time.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
My original character is defo corrupt. Made a new one abd have had no issues. Straight in. Might be the same for you

Nimbus Clio 197
Yeah, agreed. Had some great sessions on there with a bunch of mates, the survival modes are tough but great fun

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Started up this for the first time this morning. This is amazing. Already suited up and enjoying Deathmatches!

Nimbus Clio 197
Is there any way to get a free garage online, like you get on single player when you signed up to Rickstar website thingy?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Do you all know about the motorbike glitch? Few videos on Youtube.

Summary - buy pegassi bike (sp) fully mod it as much as you can, go to single player, then back to online (invite only session) drive to LS customs, hit sell, as soon as you have pressed X to sell, press start and load up PS store, as soon as it loads up, exit again and you will have spawned just round the corner from LS customs, still with the bike and still with the 50k or whatever you got from selling it. Repeat. 50k every 50 seconds or so! Will no doubt be patched soon.

Clio 182
Do you all know about the motorbike glitch? Few videos on Youtube.

Summary - buy pegassi bike (sp) fully mod it as much as you can, go to single player, then back to online (invite only session) drive to LS customs, hit sell, as soon as you have pressed X to sell, press start and load up PS store, as soon as it loads up, exit again and you will have spawned just round the corner from LS customs, still with the bike and still with the 50k or whatever you got from selling it. Repeat. 50k every 50 seconds or so! Will no doubt be patched soon.

How oh how do people find these glitches!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just passed the 4 million mark, I want that golf course!

If it's even available online....haven't checked.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I checked, gay! Hopefully they include it in a dlc. You can also only own one property at a time apparently??

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah when you buy another property you sell your old one for about half the price you bought it for - invest in property my fooking arse!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Replaced my Futo with a modded Carbonizzare, dat noise. Now time to buy the big apartment and fill the garage!

Sucks how you can only own one property at a time.

Nimbus Clio 197
I haven't got a clue what any of the cars are called! All I know is that all the really nice ones can't be nicked and taken to LS Customs to claim as your own :-( I've got a 3 Series coupe thing, best I can find at the moment. Got rid of my monster truck thing as it was waaay too slow!

i didnt know you can walk around insde LS customs haha

0_0.jpg

Do err, you want some help or? nahh, its cool...

0_0.jpg

Talking of glitches, when you can do Survivals get to Sandy shores and you can get inside the shop but see everything outside. Killing the enemies without them getting you. Complete it everytime with 20k cash and loads of RP.

Gutted you can't buy more than one place, bought a garage for my bikes and then wanted another for the cars but it says you can only trade the other garage in for the new one. :( With the 500k Rockstar are going to give everyone, people will just buy the best property and then you're sorted.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Talking of glitches, when you can do Survivals get to Sandy shores and you can get inside the shop but see everything outside. Killing the enemies without them getting you. Complete it everytime with 20k cash and loads of RP.

Gutted you can't buy more than one place, bought a garage for my bikes and then wanted another for the cars but it says you can only trade the other garage in for the new one. :( With the 500k Rockstar are going to give everyone, people will just buy the best property and then you're sorted.

Pretty certain there will be more available over time so the best now may not be the best in a months time.

gonna try that sandy shores one though, the boneyard is the easiest atm. Just camp in the barn

Two 0 Shitx
Had a serious amount of fun last night finding some guy on a sanchez in the hills chopping him up for 20 minutes with my propeller on the helicopter, he was seriously raging!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Hammered the bike glitch last night before it goes, really boring but getting around 30k every 40 odd seconds (haven't got all mods unlocked). Bought a 10 car garage, pimped out my beemer, maxed out my weapons and 2.4 million up. More car shopping tonight :cool:. I want to get ahead with modded cars/weapons before the 500k turns up for everyone, should have only been 250k IMO.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Rockstar are seriously going to have to up their game for GTA VI - this is the best game i've ever played. The last mission was superb - i opted for the AMG jeep like car tuned to the tits - i love how the Police chases are pretty relentless, i was a good 10-15 minutes to get clear of them.

Different class, utterly different class.