ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA 6

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Online was fine in the earlier years, you could have a laugh but it wasn't f**king stupid. People played, but there wasn't much griefing or bullying from high level players.

Then flying bikes with rockets came along, now anyone that enjoys that kind of s**t can get fucked.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The only reason I hated the opressors was it felt like a bit of a cheat code. Just get it delivered to your exact location and hop on and you’re already at the other side of the game in a couple of minutes. Spoiled the experience a little. The rockets weren’t too bad as there’s flares, and also counter vehicles to combat them.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
GTA Online went off the rails once the OP stuff arrived like the Deluxo and Oppressor mk2 (aka flying cnut bike), of course I have both of them and much more LOL

I have spent far too long on that game, according to the stats I have 82d 15h 8m of playing time in online, earning $255,166,770 😳

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Lol, the cash exploit in the early days had everyone running around with billions.

I got 2 billion off one bounty job alone.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Yup I got it on launch day for the 360, wild how it’s still going over a decade later

200.gif

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I probably didn't give online much of a chance but I put a few hours in maybe and honestly it seemed a bit crap. Always liked GTA as a single player game but that could change in the future I guess.

Wasn‘t GTAV released almost exactly a decade ago?

Edit. Yes, 17th September 2013. Jeebus.
I’m sure I remember hearing something at the time saying Rockstar expect people to still be playing it in ten years with all the expansions etc etc - and people pretty much laughed at the idea..

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'd rather play the campaign two or three times and explore every inch unmolested by w*****s than consider online. I tried online, didn't like it. It's geared up for groups of people playing together, if you don't have that, you're stuck to playing with f**king spastics which isn't fun. Online can get fucked.
Pretty much sums up online play across the board for me these days!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Still need to finish the last mission on the PS3!
Whilst 5 is amazing, I think my fave was the one before that. The DLC of gay tony was probs the best.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks so so good!

2025 though, will that be next gen then?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Bring on 2025, guess I better finish the GTA 5 campaign as I only ever played online for the first 2 years of release then never really touched it again!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I might get this on PS5 as it doesn’t seem like it’s coming to PC on launch. Gayyyyy

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks amazing.

Wonder if both of the lead characters are playable or just the female?

Either way, sign me up!

I imagine it may be both
If GTA 5 is anything to go by.

I still don't have a PS5, and I want to play Hogwarts and get Zelda Tears of Kingdom on my switch before getting this.
I hardly ever play consoles anymore though. 🙃