ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

FOCUS ST 275
Finally won the Redbull X2010, what a mission, keep going off the track with it!!

Duped it to my sister account to keep a fresh copy of it.

Ah well Bspec Grind will be a bit faster now!

PH1 iceburg
Keep going off on suzuka on the seb vettel challenge. This track is my nemesis, i cant drive smooth on it.

Need an F1 car myself! How in actual gods name are you supposed to earn one? lol

I earnt one by letting b spec bob complete the dream car championship over xmas whilst I watched TV. 1 million credits 20x and then buy any car you want and dupe it to sub account and restoring save game file so I still had my 20 million. Got me every F1 car and Le mans car and expensive old race car in the game:eek:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I earnt one by letting b spec bob complete the dream car championship over xmas whilst I watched TV. 1 million credits 20x and then buy any car you want and dupe it to sub account and restoring save game file so I still had my 20 million. Got me every F1 car and Le mans car and expensive old race car in the game:eek:

I havent even bothered the bob races tbh just the A spec races! Might need to start...

Renault Clio 16v
Well I've just done a quick google search and apparently any car worth over 499,999cr you cant sell :( Quicker to get B-spec Bob to do some races to earn money lol

Renault Clio 16v
How the f**k did you get scammed? Have you not heard of duping?!

I don't think any one can send them any more any way

Yozza'd RB cup
Nope never heard of duping I went to swap cars gifted him mine and he never gifted his :( haha pretty stupid looking back

Not really pissed off as its just a game but i had it set up just right which is a pain

managed to buy another but its liquid yellow now not racing blue

oh right i guess ill have to win one then!

2004 182FF
Has anyone here got a Ferrari of suitable calibre for the Ferrari seasonal event I could borrow for the 45 mins itll take to finish it?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Lol this thread, anyway playing it today and look my new driver n my older ones...

9cd1daf6.jpg

Clio 182
Does anyone have a pickup truck they could lend me? Been looking on the used car dealers for ages now but nothing has turned up. :(