ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

BG 182 (full fat)
A good way to refresh the used car dealership is to start a race in a spec, quit the race, start the race, quit the race and do it 5 times then go back to your used lot and they will have all changed

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
A good way to refresh the used car dealership is to start a race in a spec, quit the race, start the race, quit the race and do it 5 times then go back to your used lot and they will have all changed

lol, with the load times in GT5 that'll only take you 6 months.

MY10 R35 GTR
love GT but still have a interest it playing forza 4 when its out. Some of the car dynamics in forza are better than GT and the engine soundtrack in Forza peeees all over GT.

The Track mapping in GT is superior than forza imo

Oil Burner
Tried it, managed a 1.20.0 but its crazy difficult. The first left hander is a right pain. If i get a good run through there i tip toe the rest of the lap just to get a time!

I think i heard on the F1 shot that someone put in a 1.15. Not even sure where i would find 5 seconds lol.

Make that a 1.16.8

Listerine & Poledo
Indianapolis Super GT race + Woodone Supra + Turbo + Soft slicks = 400,000 in 6 minutes.

Now in my garage - Sauber C9

it's a good thing

Listerine & Poledo
24hour racing? on a PS3? No thanks.

Even real racers dont have to sit through the full 24 hours behind the wheel.

or has there been an update to let you save / chuck B-boy in the seat?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
24hour racing? on a PS3? No thanks.

Even real racers dont have to sit through the full 24 hours behind the wheel.

or has there been an update to let you save / chuck B-boy in the seat?

Oh no, they are not that kind, I did the le mans 24 hour over a week, doing a few hours a day. Using the red bull car you only need to race 20 hours and let it sit for 4 hours while the other cars catch up the 100 laps you are ahead ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Indianapolis Super GT race + Woodone Supra + Turbo + Soft slicks = 400,000 in 6 minutes.

Now in my garage - Sauber C9

it's a good thing

i find a better way to earn $$$$ is

Nurburgring 24h track on world circuit tour
Peugeot 908 HDI with medium size turbo ( 1185lb/ft:evil:)
will need soft slicks to try and get traction

680,000 cr's in around 6.50min

The sauber c9 is a good car , goes well with a largo turbo equipped:D
i have pretty much all the LMP cars now bar 1 of the Pescarolo cars....

The 908 at the ring:p
NrburgringNordschleife-2.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
We need to sort a session out i miss you mark! Also to add i no longer have your number :(

Listerine & Poledo
THat X1 is undriveable on pad, if you get as muc has 10k on the dial be ready to get spat into one of the walls.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Spec 2.0 update is now up, pretty big at 1192mb:)

for whats included : http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-spec-2-0-now-available/

also happy day we are getting Spa Francorchamps (with weather effects) via DLC on the 18th :D
few new cars aswell:
Course Pack ($4.99)
  • Spa Francorchamps (with weather effects)
  • Kart Space I/II (at night)
Racing Car Pack ($7.99)
  • Red Bull X2011 Protytpe ’11
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 Touring Car
  • Honda CR-Z Touring Car
  • Mazda Roadster Touring Car
  • Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Touring Car
  • Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 Touring Car
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Touring Car
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Touring Car
  • Subaru Impreza Touring Car
  • Toyota Prius Touring Car
  • Gran Turismo Racing Kart Jr.
  • Gran Turismo Racing Kart 100
  • Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125
Racing Gear Pack ($2.99)
Paint Pack ($1.99)
  • Includes 100 new paint colors

http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-dlc-coming-october-18th-includes-spa-francorchamps/

Monaro VXR
Yay! More Nissan's, I never thought 140 or so were quite enough personally.

FFS, maybe if they could you know. Add some cars other than jap crap which we already have in a slightly different spec. Then it could be something worth getting excited about.

Instead we get some more cars no bugger gives a s**t about, and an amazing looking cockpit for the standard cars.

Can't wait till my copy of Forza turns up in a few days. If it wasn't for wanting the bluray and media abilities, I think I would seriously considering selling my PS3.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
enjoy playing on an inaccurate version of the nurburgring when that pos turns up in a few days time. Me i'll still be enjoying this as its FREE stuff. Forza got Spa has it ?

I will agree on one thing that the standard cockpits are a joke BUT it makes f**k all difference to me as i drive in bumper cam mode 99% of the time in a premium or standard so not something that bothers me.

As for the car list im happy with it, i would rather them than say a C4VTS or maybe another Clio:rolleyes:

Nippy white cup
Another Clio?!...so two clios (which are completely different cars in pretty much every way bar the name) is wrong but what is basically a touring car pack (which has took how long to come out and has another 4 skylines) is ok?

I must admit I am jealous about Spa but I'm afraid thats it....The ring is hardly any different to the GT5 version and your point about your choice of view could be used with the ring..."oh I never bother using the ring so it makes f**k all difference to me"

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
enjoy playing on an inaccurate version of the nurburgring when that pos turns up in a few days time. Me i'll still be enjoying this as its FREE stuff. Forza got Spa has it ?

I will agree on one thing that the standard cockpits are a joke BUT it makes f**k all difference to me as i drive in bumper cam mode 99% of the time in a premium or standard so not something that bothers me.

As for the car list im happy with it, i would rather them than say a C4VTS or maybe another Clio:rolleyes:

Is it actually free? says $4.99 for the track pack?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Jay sounds like the type of mong you get on GTPlanet. I guarantee he's on there.

LMAO @ that update. No fix for the graphical issues then? Or the woeful physics? Or the frankly ridiculous engine sounds?

Dead in the water. PS3/GT5 owners are jumping ship left, right and centre but at least Kaz still has one brainwashed minion on here.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
4 clio's in gt5 so no we dont need any more

we have

a 172, ph1 v6, ph2 v6 and a v6 trophy car ok its missing a williams or 197/200 but honestly there are alot better cars to use than them imo:).

Clart i meant the update is free, the dlc will probably cost a tenner all in , not breaking the bank exactly:p...

Christopher the same thing could be said about you as in you sound exactly the same as all the pricks in the forza section of gtplanet coming up with the same old s**t time after time. woefull physics...... keep on playing forza 4 with a pad mate, proper realistic that is:dead: and for your info i honestly reckon forza 4 looks s**t when not in autovista mode, the graphics remind me of the nfs shift series.