ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5

350z GT
Could anyone send me a duped GT40 or the 2J car to do the historics??

would really appreciate it

Name is: Bulldog_Stu

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
As above anyone got a spare F1 going for me too?

If someone can get me one over I can start duping it for the others that need it, make things a bit quicker for people :)

Sorry guys broadband has been down for a while but SKy are sending me a new router and then i'll whack some f1 cars out!

Octy VRS
Check my post above...

Car Loan in Events
In A-Spec, B-Spec and [Special Events] in [GT Mode] - [GT Life], you can now borrow cars that your Friends have set to share with friends.
For details see 6-16 [Borrowing and Lending Cars] in the [Manual] accessible from the main menu.

Golf R32
Lastest update is not making them many friends - check the last part for other changes :mad:

A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:

[Major Changes and New Features]
Friend Rankings
In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.

[Fixed Issues]
- Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car's overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
- Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
- Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.

[Other Changes]
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.

Yozza'd RB cup
Just bought the Clio Trophy Race Car on this came its great chucking it round the ring! I got one of those logitech G27 wheels too which makes it pretty fun! Anyone using one as I wouldnt mind a race! :race: