ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club 6th June - Super Car Sunday

PH1 V6
Never been to one of these before but its on my doorstep so why not! Sounds like a good laugh im in!

1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Quik99

Mondeo TDCi
Sounds good.

1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Quik99
5. Billy172

Nothing at the mo :(
1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Quik99
5. Billy172.
6. Damo_sport

if billy and quik is going im going :p

Renault Sport Clio 182
1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Quik99
5. Billy172.
6. Damo_sport
7. Rocky_24

i fancy this, im not working and hopefully it will be dry.

Mondeo TDCi
I have never been to one of these before so have no idea but is it really necessary to get there that early?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I have never been to one of these before so have no idea but is it really necessary to get there that early?

No we just like getting up a 6.00am on a Sunday ;)

To get a space on the hard standing tarmac car park, or if you're lucky a paddock space, or on the straight you have to get there very early!

....If not you will have to park in a huge field, which takes about 2hrs to get out of, not fun :(

Mondeo TDCi
^^^

I see, best get there early then!! I don't fancy queuing for 2 hours to get out of a car park!

Renault Sport Clio 182
its busy on most of the sundays, i can only imagin this one to be very busy as its Supercar sunday.

GTD, Lupo
1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Quik99
5. Billy172.
6. Damo_sport
7. Rocky_24
8. Fletcher (maybe atm)
9. Nick172Cup
10. Gorms

Renault Sport Clio 182
do we have to register on the goodwood website or just turn up, because they never seem to ask if i have registered when i turn up

PH1 V6
right ok so just to confirm.... its 7:50am at Tesco by the roundabout in Chi and is there anything else that need to bring etc?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
do we have to register on the goodwood website or just turn up, because they never seem to ask if i have registered when i turn up

nope just turn up, they do it to get an idea of how many cars there will be

right ok so just to confirm.... its 7:50am at Tesco by the roundabout in Chi and is there anything else that need to bring etc?

money for a bacon roll

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes still on here's the list of names so far :)

1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Quik99
5. Billy172.
6. Damo_sport
7. Rocky_24
8. Fletcher (maybe atm)
9. Nick172Cup
10. Gorms

Clio RS 182
Count me in

1. atouba
2. white striped bandit
3. original boy racer
4. Quik99
5. Billy172.
6. Damo_sport
7. Rocky_24
8. Fletcher (maybe atm)
9. Nick172Cup
10. Gorms
11. Aarond1982

Nothing at the mo :(
this is all good :D If anyone is coming along the south coast from the east.. me and nick * quik99* are meeting at Burger King at fontwell for 7:25

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I can't make this after all but there is LOADS of Ferrari's and Lambo's going.

Around 50, most likely more all heading up together.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Ok, now i'm really pi55ed off. A dealer who i'm good friends with has just told me he has taken delivery of the 458 today and will most likely be bringing it on Sunday.

PH1 V6
burgerking at fontwell 7:25am so if anyone wants to join me and "Dammo_Sport" then let us know and we can wait for you etc

172 - 106gti project
Im heading down with a few friends in various cars, so i cant meet at tesco's but would be nice to meet some fellow sport owners :p ill keep and eye out, but if you see mine then shout at me :) (172 silver, cup wheels)