ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club 6th June - Super Car Sunday

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Good to see you guys today, albeit briefly ;)

The car above is one of the ph2 development cars from TWR. It is indeed a very special little car! It was registered in 2002, a good 18 months or so before the ph2 was actually released! It has many 'trial' items fitted to it, along with numerous plug in sensors for temperature monitoring within the engine bay.
The 18" OZ split rims are very similar to the 17" OZ split rims tried on the ph1 before production.

A great piece of reserch development.. a very special car :)

PH1 V6
sorry i couldnt make this guys.... went down with foodpoisoning the DAY BEFORE! i was so so so pissed off i missed it as i hear from a lot of people it was great day out.

GTD, Lupo
Hey, nice to meet some of you very briefly. Didn't mean to be rude and run off one we got there but I was bursting for a pi$$. Had a nice bacon roll and saw some lovely cars. Maybe next time do so more talking!

Gorms