ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club 6th June - Super Car Sunday

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
If you're going to meet at Tesco can you put your name on this list. Save us waiting for people going straight to Goodwood or meeting elsewhere. Cheers.

1. atouba

Nothing at the mo :(
1. atouba
2. damo_sport
3. quik99
4. billy172

ive added me mates to who i know are gonna be a tesco too

ph1 track weapon
a bit off topic, but pete, you traded your 182 in at soton renault didnt you?

i pass the poor thing every morning sat up for sale

GTD, Lupo
1. atouba
2. damo_sport
3. quik99
4. billy172
5. Original Boy racer
6. Gorms

Atouba are you going from up here? maybe i can follow you down?

Paul

Renault Sport Clio 182
can somebody add my name to the list please, im on the phone and cant, will be at tesco.

GTD, Lupo
1. atouba
2. damo_sport
3. quik99
4. billy172
5. Original Boy racer
6. Gorms
7. white striped bandit
8. Rocky_24

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Lack of ambition mate if you do mate. Expect you to be taking roundabouts sideways again to get a space on the straight :rasp:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Lack of ambition mate if you do mate. Expect you to be taking roundabouts sideways again to get a space on the straight :rasp:

lol.. I doubt the Fletch bus will get on the straight tomorrow.

I'll be there in the clio, I've not had a chance to test the new brake set-up properly yet. (looking forward to taking it out for a run tomorrow) :)

whoop im awake :p Dunno if nick *quik99* is still coming now cause he texted me last night to say he was was sick >.<.. hope he does make it.. but il still wait for u billy at burger king

Mondeo TDCi
Was good to meet everyone and put faces to usernames! Lots of very nice cars esp the orange lambo :cool:

fk me you got home quick lol

Whats the blokes username with the red trophy >.< lol *p.s sorry also forgot your name.. im useless with names >.<*

172 - 106gti project
I got there early... and left around, 10... as i was driving out i saw a few CS lined up.... i enjoyed it tho! :D