ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

girlfriend at autosport international (contains disappointment)

mps aero
the girlfriend is in no way into cars other than she may think certain cars are "pretty". she has a soft spot for audi r8s and thinks that her 2010 a6 is the best car in the world because it has "fairy lights" under the head lights.
now i had agreed to work 12 hour shifts on sat 14th and sunday 15th. my girlfriend is a bdm for the one call group and were were sat there on the friday night and she said "ohhhhh i have to be up at 05:00 because i have to drive to birmingham" i asked her what she was doing in birimngham and she said "i have to go to this motor show because we have sponsored a car in the clio cup. i had to sighn off on the design the other day. hey. . . . i could have gotten you in!"
because she had left it so late to tell me, i ended up having to work both days and missed out. :(

here is a pic she was kind enough to send me of the car.

IMG_2104.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: girlfriend at autosport international

I hope that's not her in the picture.

mps aero

lol maby i should get the title changed to clarify that there is no half naked girlfriend in the thread sprawled across the bonet .

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Damm thought the same in seeing a sexy girl......;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

This thread fails to deliver the cameltoe it hinted at. Fail :(

Cool clio though.

mps aero

I will try and spice up the tread abit when I finish work tomorrow morning lol
I'm pretty sure a girl I know from school has some pics of herself half naked with a Clio sport. That should do the trick lol

mps aero
chances were it was her that was handing out leaflets. i wouldnt recomend onecall tbh. they were £1600 more when i got a quote lol

anyway i said that i was going to put those pictures up so the thread was slightly more in keeping with what the title sugests.

cliolucy.gif

cliolucy3.gif

cliolucy2.gif

there we go. im gunna level with you, i think i would have chosen a slightly more exotic car than a clio 172 lol

An orange one
How come the cup racers look so different to the road 200?

It can't all be ride height surely?