ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full correction / protection (Pic heavy)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You knows I love it! Loved the Red wheels also!

Colour is simply awesome as you know. Shame you're looking to sell it. :(

Why not? :rasp:

and cars are for driving, detailing is a days hard work for nothing but the realisation you could of spent it driving it lol.

No particular reason, the top layer will only last as long as the bottom though!

Yea, but Detail it like you have - properly, and it will stay Shiny 4evaaa!

Driving an immaculate car is better than driving a dirty one as well.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Totally love it. I'd be scared sh*tless of using it though.

Mind you, once I got a few stonechips on mine it broke the seal... now I just do the best I can to keep it nice and drive it hard. :eek:

Evo 5 RS
Amazing car. You can't sell :dapprove:

:( It’s not something I want to do. It won’t go for any less than I want for it though. Not talking 8k or anything stupid like that, less than trophy money. But it’s had a lot of work put into it, and I refuse to let it go for silly money.

You knows I love it! Loved the Red wheels also!

Colour is simply awesome as you know. Shame you're looking to sell it. :(

Cheers mate, I did too but prefer the silver really!

Looks outstanding mate.

tis' a credit to you.

Cheers :)

No particular reason, the top layer will only last as long as the bottom though!

Yea, but Detail it like you have - properly, and it will stay Shiny 4evaaa!

Driving an immaculate car is better than driving a dirty one as well.

Very true!

Totally love it. I'd be scared sh*tless of using it though.

Mind you, once I got a few stonechips on mine it broke the seal... now I just do the best I can to keep it nice and drive it hard. :eek:
This is half the battle mate, but cars are meant to be used at the end of the day lol. It’s got a minor battle scar already anyway ;) If you can’t spot it I won’t point it out

Love the car but...

Shouldn't that be posted on the other forum you're a member of? :p

I knew you people would pick up on the beading thing lol.

Evo 5 RS
LOL. the first part was fine, it was the mention of temp insurance which didn't bode well x ;)

In all seriousness I mean't local, fck having to drive more than 20 minutes all the time lol. Arrange a meet at that random pub in Kent and I'll pop along :)

Evo 5 RS
It's about as rattly as a sky scraper! Cheeky cant

Tis the camera, it's by the number plate.

Feel free to come and drive it before you rip me off. ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Love it. Like really, really.

Much prefer it on the silver wheels too!

120d M Sport
Wow. That's rather nicely put together, looks very tidy indeed!

Looks much better without the silly red 'track ****' wheels.

Evo 5 RS
Wow. That is one lovely little clio. Looks totally different colour in some of the pictures.

It's a really trick colour. Very dark in certain lights and almost Lunar grey in bright light

Love it. Like really, really.

Much prefer it on the silver wheels too!
Cheers

The rear lights are the best part.

P.S. I'm not sure you're allowed to sell it. I'll check the rules.
LOL. I’ve not even put it up yet. I’m in denial, I’ve said already to a few people if the right offer and buyer comes along, I will bite the bullet though. I need to.

Wow. That's rather nicely put together, looks very tidy indeed!

Looks much better without the silly red 'track ****' wheels.
Was to go with the GT3RS theme, but it’s hard to pull off funky colour wheels on a Clio, no matter what colour it is lol.

53 Clio's & counting
Like I said to you a MILLION times, you know my opinion, one of, if not THE best car on the forum, <3 it

You are fully welcome to put it in my lock up for a while, I have a nice cheap Ph2 172 you can buy, then you come get it when you are in a better position :D

Wow. I can't remember seeing a more awesome PH1 on this site, ever.

The paint finish looks top quality too, looks a decent job from here.

Evo 5 RS
Like I said to you a MILLION times, you know my opinion, one of, if not THE best car on the forum, <3 it

You are fully welcome to put it in my lock up for a while, I have a nice cheap Ph2 172 you can buy, then you come get it when you are in a better position :D

Cheers mate, really appreciate the offer. I’ll chat to you later about the ph2

Sounds the shizzle!
Can’t beat a set of balanced bodies!

Wow. I can't remember seeing a more awesome PH1 on this site, ever.

The paint finish looks top quality too, looks a decent job from here.
Thanks mate, it is a very good finish. The credit goes to Barham Auto refinishers, happy to get parts sprayed on here for other members. His work is second to none and he’s taught me a great deal.

Much you want for it.

I need a proper Ph1.

PM me.

Done :)

53 Clio's & counting
Well with modified cars I tend to have a rule - when being sold, take what you have spent, and half it, so id say at very least (with the quality of workmanship, and high specification of parts) £10,000 has gone into it, so if it was me I would be asking £5,500 - and it is worth every single penny of that

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's a stripped out old Clio so 90% of people would never think of paying that amount but for someone that wants an almost perfectly set up ph1 and doesn't want to pay out for the mods themselves they will happily pay £5.5k for it.