ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full correction / protection (Pic heavy)

Evo 5 RS
I've seen many a tuned ph1 go up for higher, a few grand higher. I tried to arrive at a point where I thought was reasonable and what I'd personally be willing to pay for it. And so far anyone that's seen the car or knows it is yet to disagree.

I've no second thoughts on people who think it's overpriced. Makes no odds to me, I'd rather everyone think that so that I can find an excuse to keep it lol.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
If I was in the market for a ph1 ( and had the money ) I'd be more than happy to pay that for it as id only spend double that on one to get it to the same standard lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Fair enough. Id say its by far the nicest on here or that ive seen elsewhere. Good luck with the sale :)

53 Clio's & counting
It's a stripped out old Clio so 90% of people would never think of paying that amount but for someone that wants an almost perfectly set up ph1 and doesn't want to pay out for the mods themselves they will happily pay £5.5k for it.

This.

The nature of the build cuts down the buyers, as a lot of people will not want a stripped noisey itb'd car - BUT if you are a petrolhead, and are after a car that is 95% brand new, and wants for nothing, then this is perfect :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
stunning motor, would make a perfect buddy for the turbo

but alas my cash has to go on a daily sensible-mobile :-(

Evo 5 RS
It's the neighbours who aren't too fond of it as a daily lol. Depends on your type of miles I guess. Mines mostly carriage way and country b roads. At least it is at the moment

340i
I think that price is perfectly acceptable... especially with the level of workman ship / modifactions involved.