ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice setup, but you need moar screen!

Completed this last night, not 100% but the main single player. Very 'meh' overall, IMO. The last 'Gold' events were literally a chore, I just wanted the game done. :eek:

Now I can get back to trimming my Motegi/NSX-R laptime.

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
I finished it the other night, I still have a bunch of events to do but I'm not really bothered. I find myself doing the same as I did with Forza 4 - buying a car, upgrading it then driving it/doing donuts for a few minutes before moving on to the next one!

I got my popularity from 75 to 1 by hooning about on the golf course in my sport quattro

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I've done hardly any races, they just annoy me. Point to point one's are ok, as are showcase, but ones that lap around town wind me up.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Found myself back on FM4 last night and was shocked at how slow it felt compared to Horizon lol.

I'm 90% complete and have lost a lot of interest. Infected online is a good laugh though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The old Mini race around Carson was shocking. Wheelspin in the first three gears with 90hp. Yeahright.

The old mini was really disappointing, understeer city. The 595 was fun, especially with circa 600hp. However, since we can't tweek gear ratio's it topped out at 150. Don't need tuning though, because forza4kidz...

I've still not won that race, pissed off at being rammed all over the place. Oh, so you wanted that gap then?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I don't care what anyone says, the devs were lazy not to put tuning in. I don't care if it sets the car up for you, sometimes you don't want huge amounts of grip.

Bring on FM5. Hopefully we'll get a different set of wheels then, too, rather than one's from 2001.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Still not 100% over getting this after reading various reviews and views on here. Might just wait until xmas!

I'm on and free roaming now just looking for roads and upgrade signs lol :) fun game, love pissing about in my s15 with like 1080 bhp or something ridiculous. Any who, may see some of you on there, may not.
Ollie

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Great racing with bonxy tonight, I reeeaaallyy need a mic though, messaging is tedious!!

Yeh was good fun doing the co-op.

Be good if we can get a full party to do some of the 8 player co-op missions.

Yeh Colin. You need a mic to save on the messaging. Ha

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Works very well, a bit of technology that genuinely makes the game more enjoyable. Hardly any lag, it tracks you very accurately...

8163401380_b68d1e05aa_c.jpg

Forza Horizon Smartglass by chforza, on Flickr

8163401348_258ccd3565_c.jpg

Forza Horizon Smartglass by chforza, on Flickr

How are you doing that? Says its not out here?

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/smartglass#get-smartglass

Got that little bit. There's probably a tiny through road or something that I've missed. Been over the map about 20 times and there's nothing obvious that I've missed. Will have to have another proper look later. More importantly though, 10 more discount signs to get! :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Got that little bit. There's probably a tiny through road or something that I've missed. Been over the map about 20 times and there's nothing obvious that I've missed. Will have to have another proper look later. More importantly though, 10 more discount signs to get! :)

View attachment 87009

Flol! f**k you forza!!

That's the bit that I was looking for for AGES.

An orange one
Yeh was good fun doing the co-op.

Be good if we can get a full party to do some of the 8 player co-op missions.

Yeh Colin. You need a mic to save on the messaging. Ha

I may struggle to get on tonight.. Will have to see later on, Saturday will be a good chance to nail a few co-ops... Looking forwards to the lambo day trip!

Can you reccomend a decent quality headset / mic??

Edition 30
I was trying to join you two last night.

I hadn't got my headset plugged in and it wasn't working so I just went out in the end.

Colin, just get some turtle beaches off ebay.

X1's or X11's are decent.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I found it really easy to find any roads I'd missed. Currently on about 80% complete.

Still got some gold events, I've already beat Flynt. got about £13,000,000Cr, treated myself to an Aventador J :approve:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I may struggle to get on tonight.. Will have to see later on, Saturday will be a good chance to nail a few co-ops... Looking forwards to the lambo day trip!

Can you reccomend a decent quality headset / mic??

My mate got me the new xbox Black headset.

You can connect it to your phone and your xbox at the same time so if anyone rings and you answer it mutes you in the party.

I like the xbox ones to as there all wireless. My mates got the turtle beach one but I'd hate to be restricted to a 1m wire.