ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
What's the options?

Don't shoot me if I'm wrong but I believe there's the bog standard £40 disk, the limited collectors edition (LCE) which is £60, then there's a VIP pack which gives you a load more cars/tracks/DLC for £40.

For the VIP you will need to buy the game to.

Can someone clarify I'm correct?

Sam.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Don't shoot me if I'm wrong but I believe there's the bog standard £40 disk, the limited collectors edition (LCE) which is £60, then there's a VIP pack which gives you a load more cars/tracks/DLC for £40.

For the VIP you will need to buy the game to.

Can someone clarify I'm correct?

Sam.

Not quite.

Standard: £40
LCE: £60 (Inc' VIP etc)

They are the only versions you can buy.

Then there is the season pass. Which is £40. That entitles you to i think it's 6 car packs and the expansion pack for around 17% off their release prices.

Hope that clears shizzle up.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Not quite.

Then there is the season pass. Which is £40. That entitles you to i think it's 6 car packs and the expansion pack for around 17% off their release prices.

Ahh. Season Pass is what I meant.

I think ill get the LCE then if it really is that good, pay the 4000 microsoft points for the season pass.

Time will tell. :D

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Me, Ed and Chris have all pre-ordered if from GAME in Trafford. They're also doing a midnight launch!

Apparently its 15Cars extra over the standard edition, so I went for it.
Awesome :)

I might aswell get the LCE if I get £20 knocked off the price.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I played a little more of this over the weekend, still like the demo.

I think the physics engine is pretty good, and not actually too dissimilar to FM4. I think that the tyre-physics engine (that FM4/3 absolutely nailed!) is missing completely. This is what makes the cars feel more floaty IMO. The sound in FM4 of the tyres scrubbing and struggling for grip also helps the feel, as does the extra vibration. I reckon that if you turned the sound down/vibration off on FM4, you'd struggle to see a huge difference with the physics.

Geekyness aside, I'm properly looking forward to this now.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Oh, and for the Forza geeks, here's your car rewards for playing either 3 or 4:

Lvl 1- '11 Cooper S
Lvl 5- '11 Citroen DS3 Racing
Lvl 10- '12 Dodge Charger SRT8
Lvl 15- '69 Camaro SS
Lvl 20- '08 BMW M3 E92
Lvl 30- '12 Jag XKR-S
Lvl 40- '09 Gumpert Apollo S
Lvl 50- '12 Lambo Aventador LP700-4

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Wait 'til you hear the final car list if you want to be FFSing. 127 cars on the disk according to those who have it early. Limited disk space maybe? Release some more (Renault, for example) as day 1 DLC? f**k knows.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Think I'm going to spend more time taking photos on this than anything else :eek:

8085403175_1d0d97cc81_z.jpg

8085369419_4587000afe_z.jpg

2j13j7s.jpg

:cool:

AK

M240i
Wait 'til you hear the final car list if you want to be FFSing. 127 cars on the disk according to those who have it early. Limited disk space maybe? Release some more (Renault, for example) as day 1 DLC? f**k knows.

That's mental.

DLC every week I bet. Lol.

1eight2
Not quite.

So £80 in total with the season pass :/ I'd rather just pay the extra each month and get the DLC if I want it.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
So £80 in total with the season pass :/ I'd rather just pay the extra each month and get the DLC if I want it.

That's what I'm going to do although I'm getting the LCE. (Got it for 3 & 4 so might aswell)

Then just buy the DLC if I like the cars that are in them

R14 CUP
Them photos make me want it more than ever.

I was gonna go with the normal version, but its gotta be the LCE tbh.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
8092846243_806ee8e027_z.jpg

8092882533_192d459b25_z.jpg

Neeeed!

Doesn't look like we have any different wheels though :(