ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Just seen that there is now a third bucket list. @Sam I should be on later for a bit if you want to do some co op bucket lists?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Up for a session anyone? Although I am just getting used to a wheel, so might not be completely up to speed. @Sam

Reactions: Sam

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Finally ordered an XBox one, the inferior 360 version helped tip my decision...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
You won't regret it.

GTA V is a must as well IMO
Picked up Horizon 2 yesterday (Argos £32.99), but I've not got the console yet, annoying as hell! :angry:

Invested too much time into GTA V on the 360, not going to do it again on the One, whereas Horizon 2 I've not played that much yet.

Games I've got for the One so far are Forza 5 GOTY Edition, Forza Horizon 2, Assasin's Creed Black Flag, Wolfenstein: The New Order and Alien Isolation, should keep my busy for a while...

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Picked up Horizon 2 yesterday (Argos £32.99), but I've not got the console yet, annoying as hell! :angry:

Invested too much time into GTA V on the 360, not going to do it again on the One, whereas Horizon 2 I've not played that much yet.

Games I've got for the One so far are Forza 5 GOTY Edition, Forza Horizon 2, Assasin's Creed Black Flag, Wolfenstein: The New Order and Alien Isolation, should keep my busy for a while...

I've played 200 hours of GTA on the 360. Still worth it on the one. :D

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Napa Chassis car pack available today.
Hi lights include RS6 & V8 Esprit

da21a4f03e6423b85d0ec49330167175.jpg

c720aa2a273d512b0eb8b1dcfeab432a.jpg

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh2_december_napa_chassis_car_pack

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
DLC has been on the go for years. You don't need to buy it lol.

VIPs get 50% off.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
It's not included but if u are VIP then it's only £6.30 ish.
Bargain really for another 10hours or so gameplay IMO

Got to be worth it just for the 1985 MG Metro 6R4! Rumour is the mk1 Fiesta is in there too :)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
And if you know where to buy "Xbox Money" you can save a couple of quid also.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Tempted to get this but i have my reservations on it after the first one being utter tripe in terms of handling/physics and a few other niggles.

Downloaded the demo for the 360 before i got my Xbone and found it terrible but i know that they were developed by different studios.

How does the handling compare to FM5? Night time and rain is tempting me

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Will wait for a full car list, not played in a few weeks!

- Mini dakar x-raid
- Mitsubishi Galant
- Robby Gordon #7 SST truck
- Ford Ranger
- 1981 Ford Fiesta XR2
- MG Metro 6R4 (Appears to be the barn find vehicle)