ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
How long does the bloody install take on Xbone? I must be nearly at 1 hour.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Well I crumbled and bought this omwith an Xbone today. So far it's is, in every conceivable way, better than DRIVECLUB.
Loving it so far. Kinda feels right being back on Xbox LIVE.

Good game isn't it, which thread you gonna sort it to? Wouldn't mind being in on this really enjoying it actually XD didn't think I would with it being a bit of a less realistic experience I.e the whole off road thing but it's great isn't it haha its fun :smile:

This thread :)

Not sure if I'll be online tonight, maybe around 10 ish - up for just an online freeroam if anyone else is!

I want to try that drive club, all my mates with ps4 are crap and not car fans.

I'm in the boat of do I want a ps4 or xbox one at the moment. Although Drive Club does look pretty good I'm told that the car choice and modding choice is pretty limited.

Played playground last night, king in the airport. I was quite suprised about the underpass going under the runway. Got some serious air haha.

Looking at the other thread on here and over on Pistonheads, Drive Club is very Project Gotham Style and not really that good for a next gen game.

I better get saving for an Xbox One then!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Looking at the other thread on here and over on Pistonheads, Drive Club is very Project Gotham Style and not really that good for a next gen game.

I better get saving for an Xbox One then!
PGR is a different league to DRIVECLUB. For a next gen title DC is shocking.
I did go out at the weekend and get an Xbone and Horizon 2. That is proper next gen. Looks so so good. The rain/weather effects are outstanding.

What does everyone prefer racing in? I've done most of my races in the 360 stradale. Past few championships I've been using the old old skyline 2000 gtr? It's brilliant having a slow race, let's you piss about more with less to go wrong.

I'm pants at cross country though!!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I think the general feeling is we are all pretty pants at cross country.
As for cars. I prefer the slower stuff. Only done the 360 CS races when it was required by the game ie. The plane race and following road trip. I've got a nice little classic BMW in B class and a 4-wheel drive Fiesta ST (amongst other things which rarely get driven.

I buy a new car for each championship I do, even if I already have one in the garage.

If it's s**t, I revert to a favourite - I have a few!

Can't say I'm a fan of any of the American championships tbh, they all handle like s**t.

SQ5
I buy a new car for each championship I do, even if I already have one in the garage.

If it's s**t, I revert to a favourite - I have a few!

Can't say I'm a fan of any of the American championships tbh, they all handle like s**t.

I do the same, bit of variety. I like that there aren't set classes for races too.

The perks don't really work do they? I had the wheelspin perk and hasn't made a difference.

Only useful ones really were the multiplier increase, and the better reward bonuses when levelling up.

I made sure to get them all as quick as I could (got them all), so now there's no fun in getting combos. Record is around 350k though, and then I just got too bored to continue..

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Bought a Williams this evening. Awesome little cars. Add a sports exhaust (keeping it in D class) and its excellent. Gives it that little bit extra it needed on the big hills.

SQ5
Only doing the championship again. If I'm not going to come first I reset. Cross country races can take some time!

I have one more photo to take of a Hyundai Veloster, all roads covered. Longevity of this came is great.

I'm 102/102 in firsts!