ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Kawasaki ER6N
Probably won't race online tonight as haven't purchased a single car or modification nearly 1 mil in the bank lol.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
lol whats up with the random xp reward races.... it cycles through a few different amounts then say for example it stops on 4000xp... it still magically only awards 500xp. seems to do this regardless of what it stops on.... wtf.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
All installed.

Autovista is mesmerising. I mean who puts that much effort into something that has minimal to do with the racing side of things.

It's amazing.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
What difficulty are people playing on?
Where do you change the a.i difficulty?
Had a quick go earlier, Twingos are a right laugh, flame spittage as standard lol!
Got loads of cars with the F3 import and all the level up gift cars. Even a Ka sounds ok!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Few pics from mine so far:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Evo 5 RS
Would never of thought it would be this much better. The cars sound amazing, the 599 GTO is bang on! Have only done a handful of races but bought an R32 Skyline rwd converted + Top Gear circuit = hours of fun

Forza keeps logging me in and out of XBL. It's doing my head in!

Can I get the LCE cars into my garage or do they stay in the marketplace area? Pretty confusing.

God its good isnt it!

Sounds absolutely superb!

Been hammering the Z3 M Coupe round the ring using the steering wheel, all the assists off and sim steering. Makes GT5 look a bit silly, and thats coming from a lifelong GT fan.

Never above 25mpg
Noticed one flaw with Autovista in that it described the Delorean's wheels as 15" but the size shown on the "floating specs" is 14"...

Unlocked all the Autovista cars, now on Level 4 with a wicked 2002 Turbo!

Really like the rivals events with traffic, had a brilliant run down kaido in an S13 with just suspension and wheels changed and really enjoyed throwing it at apex's up the inside of traffic and stringing together a few cheeky drifts in the process.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The Ek9 is actually ridiculous fun!

It'll be a garage keeper alongside a heavily fettled one.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Are most people upgrading quite quick? You only use small cars for like 3 races really. It's weird.

Move up to ek9's ect.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My Ek9 is at C 424.

1 point away from B class. I'll keep it under I think. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I don't want to change this car. Tis almost perfect!

Have a few shot that I need to try and post up.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure whether to upgrade it Ak as it'll be competing against the big boys! ;)

AK

M240i
It's good on B mate. Was destroying big yank tanks on Maple Valley in it.

Had it up to A but that was too far, lol.