ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just uploaded an RUF to the garage for you all. It really emphasises my feelings of love towards EA.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just uploaded an RUF to the garage for you all. It really emphasises my feelings of love towards EA.

Especially after the epic cars in F3. :(

Can't wait to level up some more. What you at Luke?

Does anybody actually auction cars? I have lots of cars but only 150,000 credits.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, might upload it to the storefront, see if I get banned.

Only at level 26 Gally. When you online boyo?

Anyone who is using any aids except for ABS is cheating :eek:

Just asked my mate why i cant get near his time in a rivals event, turns out he has nearly all aids on

Problem with ABS off is that you don't get the necessary feedback to know when the brakes are gonna lock up, when using a pad :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, might upload it to the storefront, see if I get banned.

Only at level 26 Gally. When you online boyo?

Probably soon mate. Been trying to get through the SP before online.

Can get a good few hours on SPif you can stay offline! Especially with you deviants!

Oh and I find feathering the throttle quite hard with the trigger. Without tcs it's bloody hard.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Couldn't do it. My brain couldn't process that many button presses. How do you change the clutch to the y button?

I use A mate. You soon get used to it, I only learnt out of boredom then found out I was quicker, lol.

Kev, you're online tonight. Just so you know.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I use A mate. You soon get used to it, I only learnt out of boredom then found out I was quicker, lol.

Kev, you're online tonight. Just so you know.

Flol!

What about xfactor? Oh wait...

Kawasaki ER6N
I might be up for races tonight. Was getting like 150k earlier doing the f top gear race which takes about 2 mins lol.

340i
The CS garage is getting a decent amount of cars in there :D

Oh, Turner... I took your M5 around the 'Ring, I had a little incident but the car looks good as new now ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I havent tried anyones cars yet lol to busy doing the season play. probably hop on for a few online battles tonight if theres room :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Loving the Star in Reasonably Priced Car feature! Just got a 1:41.3, christ knows how someone's on a 1:38.7!