ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
I haven't touched anything, just when It says it needs upgrading. Yeah mate I have everything off. Just practicing not crashing, mostly due to late braking and understeer.

Megane 225 F1
I have just gone from driving A/S class cars to driving a standard Ek9 and wow this thing really can drive well. It's so chuckable and behaves. I know everyone keeps going on about them, but there is a reason for it. Even in standard guise they are amazing to drive.

I also have a soft spot for the 92 Nsx :eek: It's just a quicker version of the civic.

Really want to 1m. Shame it's only available to those who bought it in Zavvi. I bet most of the guys that bought it from there won't ever use it.

Never above 25mpg
I have just gone from driving A/S class cars to driving a standard Ek9 and wow this thing really can drive well. It's so chuckable and behaves. I know everyone keeps going on about them, but there is a reason for it. Even in standard guise they are amazing to drive.

I also have a soft spot for the 92 Nsx :eek: It's just a quicker version of the civic.

Really want to 1m. Shame it's only available to those who bought it in Zavvi. I bet most of the guys that bought it from there won't ever use it.

You mean Play.com ;) ? I will have one when my xbox recognises my internet again!

I'm using a 2002 Turbo for everything almost!! Gone for a horrible wine red colour for the lulz colour scheme too!

Megane 225 F1
That sucks ballz.

Defining gravity ftw!

Walldriving.jpg

S1 Rallye Shed
Could some one send me an invite to the club, Enjoyed some good racing with the regulars last night, couldnt speak much as the missus was asleep.

Kawasaki ER6N
Was good last night and not many accidents. The rule should be you crash your out no restarts needed if it's not your fault tough.

Who said my BMW was an insta-win car?