ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
5771d6e7-db29-b427.jpg

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Absolutely love the game, but i have to say I'm very disappointed with the wheel choices, they are exactly the same as f3 and 90% are crap.

There are a couple (literally) of different wheels but like you say pretty much the same as F3 which is a real let down. Wouldn't be so frustrating if aside from so many iconic rims being missing there weren't so many w**k chrome drug dealer spec abortions among the choices.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I need some rwd action. My Miata hasn't even been driven yet.

I'm scared to spend money!

I have 2 Ek9's though! :eek:

How do you alter camber ect? Only on some cars?

It's in the tuning options Gally, it will be lowlighted though if your car doesn't have the required adjustable parts on it though so you may have to go buy parts to adjust it depending on what you've got fitted to the car.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's in the tuning options Gally, it will be lowlighted though if your car doesn't have the required adjustable parts on it though so you may have to go buy parts to adjust it depending on what you've got fitted to the car.

I'm guessing you need the race suspension.

I thought that. Sadly if I fit it my Ek will be class A. I'm trying to keep it B for now.

Might end up with 3. :eek:.

A, B, C class Ek9s!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
How far do you go Si, tuning wise?

Tyre pressures? Height, stiffness ect.

How far do you go Si, tuning wise?

Tyre pressures? Height, stiffness ect.

All sorts, gear ratios diff settings you name it if it's got some adjustment on it I'll fiddle with it. That said I didn't do as much in Forza 3 as I did on 2 as when I was playing single player I was too busy grinding the career to spend much time tweaking the setup much.

Kawasaki ER6N
Instead of having 3 cars why do you not just have different tuning setups? You only need 1 car then and can just swap the parts over ;)

I have just purchased my first mod some racing slicks for the Lamborghini and they were free my plan to level cars up before modding is working hehe.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I know what you mean guys.

I have some different paint aswell. The B class one had a Carbon style bonnet ect.. I'll have a play about though. Too many cars to choose from!

Oh and s**t wheel styles! Oh and you can't really get white wheels either! They're like grey!