ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
just got in from work and put it straight in :) also i did bloody have it yesterday but it was delivered to a relative and they didnt bring it round.

Fiesta ST-3
I got my 2nd dispatch email today, lets hope this one comes in one piece :eek: And preferably tomorrow because this thread makes me a little jealous to say the least!

Swift Sport
My brother rang me up to tell me how good the game is. Last time he rang me it was to tell me he'd just become a Dad.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Theres so much to do - I'm amazed Turn 10 have crammed so much in, its certainly raised the bar for driving games.

Yaris Hybrid
Well impressed - no screen tearing or frame rates issues cough GT5 cough and the cars feel nice and weighty.

I also like the change they made with the braking such that it is easy to find that biting point when it is about to lock up.

Most impressive of all though for me are the engine sounds. I was driving one of the faster Diablo's and almost had an accident it sounded so awesome.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
My only complaint is that the frame rate in the rear view mirror is much lower, which can be distracting at times.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Played some multiplayer this afternoon and done nothing but get rammed off the track. Game is full of w*nks!

clio 182
how is the game made better with kinect as i dont have the kinect sensor?? can this game still be played to maximum without

Ph 1 172
yeah it can, kinect is quite cool when racing coz it tracks your heard movement with is actually good for hitting apex's although if it makes you faster is another story. Its fantastic for autovista though fun actually opening doors using the correct actions.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
how is the game made better with kinect as i dont have the kinect sensor?? can this game still be played to maximum without

That's just something MS say to sell more Kinects. Can't possibly be better with Kinects tbh.

Edition 30
Just done the first race in the Ka and smashed some Konigs and Race springs on.

No internetz at home though which sucks!

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Was wavering on whether to buy this but thought f**k it its payday and all. Awesome game so far although it cant hold me from hitting the boozer on a fri night:cheers:
Can someone add me if poss my tag is marc1330

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why you playing FM3 :(

The little un was playing it mate. Wasn't exactly going to install all the game for her! :eek:

Gagging on a game! Got it for £34.99 from Sainsbury's earlier.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Where did everyone go? We had one race on the ring and everyone went :-s
Couldn't hear anyone either.