ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I looked at those Porsche wheels but to get the best one its rather expensive, so I trumped for the Xbox wheel instead.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
The Video looks amazing :) deffo on my wish list, i bet it come out before GT5 too lol

200u446.gif

2n706zd.gif

Is Sony having a similar keynotes style presentation at E3 today? Will be interesting to see if Kazanori has taken a blade to commit ritual suicide in the background somewhere, lol.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
love the way it looks like cough gran cough cough touris cough mo cough, fuckin hell something in my thoat, proberly a good game im just not impressed that he managed to rolled his R8 n the windscreen didnt crack, niether was there anymovement in the A pillers, im not so much of a GT fanboy anymore and i like forza 2 (but lack a 360) but that just didnt do anything for me

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
love the way it looks like cough gran cough cough touris cough mo cough, f**kin hell something in my thoat, proberly a good game im just not impressed that he managed to rolled his R8 n the windscreen didnt crack, niether was there anymovement in the A pillers, im not so much of a GT fanboy anymore and i like forza 2 (but lack a 360) but that just didnt do anything for me

That game still probably has a good 3 months of development left in it, and it's probably moved on further from the demo they showed anyway

I imagine Lee can give a better insight into game development though :p

Remember the game isnt finished yet there's still several months until release date and T10 have already said the game has been improving and evolving dramatically on a weekly basis. I think it's fair to say that if this is the worst it's going to look it still looks stunning. Add in the fact it still has UCC over GT5p, Superior online lobby options, physics engine, damage etc and GT5 really will have to pull out all the stops.

A4 Avant
I don't want to wish the summer away, but I can't wait for October! For the first time ever I may book some holiday for just after the release.

Golf GTi Mk2
Heard so little about the development of gt5 that it clearly is going to be an incredible game, but worth waiting what? 4 years for? And in the same time forza looks to have evolved graphically to a perfectly acceptable level in half that time? Be interesting to see what GT5 up it's sleeve.

I'm digging about but nothing as yet. I'm guessing they'll be releasing more to keep the hype up over the coming months. They might not have finalised it yet either for all we know!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Indeed. I'm just wondering if there'll be any old school mobiles, rather than masses of the new supercar breeds. Looks stunning, I have to say.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, that's fact. A storage medium has yet to be developed, that can hold that much awesome.

Even a Blu-ray would just shatter. Instantly.

List of cars/tracks that are known so far.
Cars:
400+ cars from 50+ manufacturers

Alfa Romeo
2007 8C Competizione [image]

Aston Martin
2009 DBS [image]

Audi
2010 R8 5.2 FSI quattro [image]

BMW
2008 135i Coupe [image]
2009 M3 E92 Coupe [image]

Chevrolet
2006 Corvette Z06 (C6) [image]
2009 Corvette ZR1 (C6) [image]

Dodge
2008 Viper SRT10 ACR [image]

Ferrari
2007 430 Scuderia [image]
2007 599 GTB Fiorano [image]

Ford
2005 Ford GT [image]

Jaguar
2009 XKR-S [image]

Lamborghini
2007 Murciélago LP640 [image]

Maserati
2008 GranTurismo [image]

Mercedes-Benz
2006 SLR McLaren [image]

Nissan
2009 370Z (Z34) [image]

Tracks:
115+ track layouts in several environments, including world famous race tracks as well as road courses in some of the worlds most beautiful regions.

Amalfi Coast (Italy) [image]
amalcit.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • TBA
Arizona Desert (USA) [image]
southar.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Drag Strip
  • TBA
Camino Viejo de Montserrat (Spain)
montse23.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Ladera Test Track
  • Montserrat Short
  • Montserrat Long
  • TBA
Le Mans (France)
lmlogjs0.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Circuit des 24 Heures
  • TBA
Nürburgring (Germany)
nurbloghz4.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife
  • TBA
Sebring (USA)
seblognq5.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Sebring International Raceway
  • Sebring Short Course
  • Sebring Club Course
  • TBA
Silverstone (Great Britain) [image]
silvlogvq7.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
  • Silverstone International Circuit
  • Silverstone National Circuit
  • TBA
Suzuka Circuit (Japan) [image]
suzlogdo5.jpg

Track Layouts:
  • Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit
  • Suzuka East Circuit
  • Suzuka West Circuit

I hear EK9's are banned too

I hope not, me, Chris, Turner, Alex etc with a combination of Hachi, EK9 type rx, FD rx7 and Evo's etc on a touge/mountain pass is an awesome prospect. Actually I should mention Pancho, 2live with his hero braking points and John too, lol!

Last edited: