ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've been debating an MS Wheel for Forza 2, but i'll get the Porsche one for Forza 3 now.

SQ5
Forza Motorsport 3, one of the most-wanted racing games in 2009, hasn't been announced, yet! YET! Yesterday, Videogameszone.de were asking Audi Germany, if the Audi R8 (previously announced for Grand Turismo 5) will also be playable in Forza Motorsport 3. Eventually you can drive the Audi R8 in Forza Motorsport 3! Now that's what Audi Germany has to say: "As Forza Motorsport 3 - like Forza 2 before - belongs to games of high-quality-standards, Audi will be probably represented [in Forza 3]." Although publisher Microsoft and developer Turn 10 didn't officially announce Forza 3, we are sure Forza Motorsport 3 is in development and it will be announced soon. In February certain rumors were afloat that Forza Motorsport 3 will be available this holidays. We are sure, there will be some more about Forza 3 at this year's E3 2009-Show.

R8's on Forza 2?

It was more the fact that Audi indicated Forza 3 is happening by the statement than the fact it will have an R8 in it.

106 GTI
Wheres the dude who gifted us cars from turn 10 surely he can shed so inside info

Could admin change his name to ''Mole''

Landin works for Turn 10/Microsoft and tbh I would imagine he values his job over slipping us lot insider info. He did say he would post up info as and when he was allowed. As he was so good with gifting a load of us cars I'd imagine unless he forgets he'll be good to his word on that.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
FFS Stop hyping :(

I will most likely become a hermit for a month or so when Forza3 is released, I knocked off all the achievements in Forza2 in just under a month. Nay bad aye ;)

Kin hell. Only one that I've got left to do is the collector one. Too much money wasted on modding when I first bought the game and too many evenings racing online for 0 credits. I'm sure I will have sorted the net out by the time it's released so no doubt me, cwissy, full sized Chris, Alex etc will be joining you on that front!

This thread made me dig out the 360 last night and forza 2. Addicted to it again. Can't wait for the new one to be released.

The Bus and MRT
FFS Stop hyping :(

I will most likely become a hermit for a month or so when Forza3 is released, I knocked off all the achievements in Forza2 in just under a month. Nay bad aye ;)

My 360 died 3 hours into Forza on release day.... only trouble I've had and I've had a 360 since launch. Had to go out and buy a new one immediately rather than waiting for the broken one to be repaired :approve:

106 GTI
My 360 died 3 hours into Forza on release day.... only trouble I've had and I've had a 360 since launch. Had to go out and buy a new one immediately rather than waiting for the broken one to be repaired :approve:

Kind of like a substitute then

Hint at an announcement for Forza 3 ?

imagegjp.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Hope the Clio Williams is included. LOL. I've been saying that for almost 8 years with car games. :)

There seems to be speculation that it's either going to be the date they release the demo or give a concrete release date. It's highly unlikely the game will be released then. Tbh I'd happily wait til xmas or start of 2nd 1/4 2010 for it if it really does blow away forza 2.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It'll be 2010 before you pull your wallet out and buy broadband! ;)

If it comes before, you have to get connected.

Hmmm. Doubt it'll be released next month, that's only 3 weeks away.

Thought it might be in american date format, so 6th December, but that's a Sunday, so can't be that.

Good to see MS have something good to announce at E3!

So will this be an announcemnt of a release date or just an announcemnt that the game is actually in development?

The Bus and MRT
Just in development with a potential release time (q2 2010) would be my guess.

At least Q2 2010 IMO. They took their time getting the original out and delayed it time and time again, doesn't bother me tbh as you know it will be a quality game when it does get released.

Well there's been some talk actually from Turn 10 (the devs on Forza) about a competition to come and play "their next project" which is looking as though it's Forza 3. As this is linked in with E3 I'd expect it to be late this year. I can't see them letting a member of the public loose on a very early code of the game so it must be getting close to completion.

320d
Can't wait for Forza 3. My borther got the GT5 Prologe: The in car view is awsome, however like all GT's the driving is crap, the only thing they do is understeer, the cars on Forza do what they would do in reality.

It's been pulled now but another screen grab from Celldweller's site hinting at Forza 3 being a dead cert. The track in question I've linked below.

398788a2d3ee9cf272aa8a6bba02094b6g.jpg

[youtube]9SyvDZVATMY[/youtube]