ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Renault Sport meeting in Zagreb, Croatia

Clio 172 MK II
Last weekend there was organizied Renault Sport meeting, the first one in Croatia :)
From about 30 invited people there were only 12, but for ZG this is good number also. Next time it will be more people and cars I hope ;)

Here are some pictures that we made during our meeting

Enjoy

Clio 172 MK II
white is mine :)
But I still love the black the most, beautifull colour, but it was so hard to keep it clean while it was black :(

RS 172
That looks like an amazing car park, like out of a film :D. Nice cars by the way, white clios look sexual.

172Petey

Wow, didnt see one renault sport while I was out in croatia last summer! Didnt know the following was so strong over in europe! Love IT.

1.8 8v RSi
stunning cars there!!!
photos are brilliant......i think some shots here are worth of the 2008 calender

Last weekend there was organizied Renault Sport meeting, the first one in Croatia :)
From about 30 invited people there were only 12, but for ZG this is good number also. Next time it will be more people and cars I hope ;)

Here are some pictures that we made during our meeting

Enjoy

ph1 172 looks stunning
far better than 182 dont you think?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've opened/closed/opened that 2nd picture several times now. What a superb shot! I'd be well chuffed taking any of those photos, tbh. :approve:

The yellow 172 on the left, in a bit of darkness, the light reflecting on the floor under the car behind it.... the sneeky red and gorgeous white cars and then finally - the light reflection on the bottom of the Meggy door to the right.

Brilliant photo - says me, who knows jack all about photography! ;)

D.

Clio 172 MK II
Brilliant photo - says me, who knows jack all about photography! ;)
D.

Big thanks for first 10 photos goes to my friend, he is professional photographer and, among else, he is taking pictures for Croatian edition of EVO car magazin.

Rest of pictures are made by me.