ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Renault Sport meeting in Zagreb, Croatia

Renaultsport Clio 197
rain, great pictures and great cars.
that's a lot of rs models for Zagreb, very well.
I'm from Podgorica, Montenegro - and the humble list of rs models is :
1 megane 225 f1
1 megane r26 230 f1
1 blue 182
2 blue 197
and my nimbus 197

invite me for the next meet :D

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Them pics are superb mate, the white clio are the wheels original O.Z CHRONOS, they are the wheels i want for my 182 but in 16" they look like 15s, stopped making them wheels about 2-3 years ago.They are rocking horse sh-it

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Love the liquid yellow and white. I would remove those 69 stickers though as they look totally out of place imo

A newly fixed 172
Very nice pics indeed. The white one is special. Like the yellow 172. Awesome pics and great location.

Clio 172 MK II
Them pics are superb mate, the white clio are the wheels original O.Z CHRONOS, they are the wheels i want for my 182 but in 16" they look like 15s, stopped making them wheels about 2-3 years ago.They are rocking horse sh-it

I am now looking to buy one more set of OZ Crono wheels, but in 16", this are in 15", just need to find them somewhere :(
The best wheels made IMHO

Clio 172 MK II
Love the liquid yellow and white. I would remove those 69 stickers though as they look totally out of place imo

69 is my number, I am not removing that :)
My plate number is also 6969, girls are loving that :rasp: :rasp: