ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First clean of 2011

MkV Golf R32
Since Christmas I haven't had much time to spend on my car and since it was nice over the weekend and I had Saturday morning off I thought I would spend a couple of hours giving the car a once over.

Washed using two bucket method (Duragloss 901 shampoo)

Polished with SRP, I ran out of tar remover so had to miss out the lower sections of the car.

Waxed using nattys paste wax.

The car isn't 100% clean, but hopefully next month I will get chance to clay the car and take the wheels off to get around the brakes and arches.

Took a couple of pics with my iPhone, please excuse the quality.

e5897461.jpg

69adc72a.jpg

2ffe7b96.jpg

66522e69.jpg

e0b9fb2a.jpg

663bd922.jpg

0719a898.jpg

66522e69.jpg

e074d614.jpg

0b8c8638.jpg

Photobucket seems to of destroyed the quality of the pictures, any suggestions on the best place for photos.

Any comments welcome.

David.

Last edited:
  Mk2 ph2 1.2
Just a thought, have you ever thought of removing the Renault ELF sticker from the back windscreen? I'm not sure if I want to:p

Very nice!! Thought I was going to be the first to comment on the Deadmau5 sticker...haha how wrong I was

MkV Golf R32
Thanks for the comments guys.

As for the sticker, I am not too sure as it was on the car when I purchased it. But I am a fan anyways and like the sticker so it has been kept.

I am looking to change the wheel colour as I need a change. Nothing too bright though.