ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

DCi
lol...

JufZm.png

i always think ill give fut a go at the start of each game but stuff like this well puts me off

C1 VTR (Company Car)
That's just stupid.

I wanted to start my UT last night but it said it was down for maintenance.

Lol at that trade pile. Jeeeees.

There's rumours that someone 'hacked' it and judging by that team, it's not far wrong.

Is anyone getting it on pc? if so add me on origin(or for bf3,coh, l4d 1 or 2(steam id is stella4me) or others**te) mack2kill is my id , although i might buy it on 360 too same id as origin.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What benefits do you get from doing it early? or is just to save time when the game arrives.

Also pre orders who have people gone with?

I've cancelled mine with Amazon to go with the Ultimate Edition, only to find they don't have stock left for XB360 UE. Bah. Tesco out of stock too.

So I've gone with trusty Shopto. £46 delivered Ultimate Edition.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
What benefits do you get from doing it early? or is just to save time when the game arrives.

Also pre orders who have people gone with?

Daily gifts until the end of September

And ordered my Ultimate Ed' from Amazon

Will have to check them all out see what stock is left for the PS3 Ulitmate edition.

play.com always seem pretty reliable.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Will have to check them all out see what stock is left for the PS3 Ulitmate edition.

play.com always seem pretty reliable.

Play is usually the most expensive. Shopto, IMO, are the best mail order outlet around.

I just went with Amazon originally (again, top quality) as they were offering 10k EA points with the order.

By the way, Amazon, Tesco and Shopto all had PS3 versions of UE for pre-order. Lucky you, especially if you go with the Tesco one which is linked a good few pages back by Revels. Big discount on it.

Play is usually the most expensive. Shopto, IMO, are the best mail order outlet around.

I just went with Amazon originally (again, top quality) as they were offering 10k EA points with the order.

By the way, Amazon, Tesco and Shopto all had PS3 versions of UE for pre-order. Lucky you, especially if you go with the Tesco one which is linked a good few pages back by Revels. Big discount on it.

Cool.

Will do that, thanks

182 Cup
is it down again? I got it working on my phone, yet when I try and load it up on the pc, it says the servers are down? Had a bit of luck in one of the gold packs I got, got Lewandowski :)

Edit: tried in IE 9 instead of Chrome and it works? hmm

Edit 2:

In fact it looks like I've had okay look for a starting team, Gilardino up front too. Ended up with a gold team, with a couple of silvers. need to sell a lot of my bronze's off. lol

Last edited:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Just a heads up for anyone who has ordered the Ultimate Edition (where you get 24 free gold packs)

If you get the EA season ticket for 2000 MS points, you get an early download to the game on Saturday evening, and you also get another 24 free Gold Packs.

Pre-order Ultimate Edition + EA Season Ticket = 48 Free Gold packs (or 2 a week)

182 Cup
Just a heads up for anyone who has ordered the Ultimate Edition (where you get 24 free gold packs)

If you get the EA season ticket for 2000 MS points, you get an early download to the game on Saturday evening, and you also get another 24 free Gold Packs.

Pre-order Ultimate Edition + EA Season Ticket = 48 Free Gold packs (or 2 a week)

Wonder if thetes anything similar on ps3

Season ticket is for the elite.

I'll give you a game when you get back, Scutchio. I'll have people in my team that I've actually heard of by then :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
2000MSP to play a week early? FT. You need the practice anyway ;).

It was more like 2000MSP to get another 24 FUT packs. LOL. The playing early was a bonus. I wouldn't have used those points on anything else anyway. 100MSP left now :clown:

Yeah, I'm up for playing online this year with your gays. Should be good.

<3

I want one of those StormTrooper costumers for my little avatar dude. But it's 800MSP :(

2000MSP to play a week early? FT. You need the practice anyway ;).

Nah. I'm not tight, Scottish or poor.

I can also score against the computer on the easiest setting.

That's 2-0 to me.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I want one of those StormTrooper costumers for my little avatar dude. But it's 800MSP :(

That's 2-0 to me.

*swoon*

AK

M240i
It was more like 2000MSP to get another 24 FUT packs. LOL. The playing early was a bonus. I wouldn't have used those points on anything else anyway. 100MSP left now :clown:

Yeah, I'm up for playing online this year with your gays. Should be good.

<3

Only if you've got a mic sorted. I want to hear you cry when I beat you.

AK

M240i

That's 2-0 to me.

Lol! I won't be playing UT. FT.

AK

M240i
Not true, I don't really use them.

I beat 2 pretty decent players playing as AC Milan.

I was Scotland.

I've paid £46 for the UE, and then another 2000MS points (£17) for the season pass.

High roller, IIRC.

Ditto. Well, £15 and £39. But nearly.

Although, last year I played over 1,000 games on UT. Average of lets say 20mins a game. That's 333.33333333 hours.

Pretty good entertainment I think for £54.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Ditto. Well, £15 and £39. But nearly.

Although, last year I played over 1,000 games on UT. Average of lets say 20mins a game. That's 333.33333333 hours.

Pretty good entertainment I think for £54.

Yeah it's a good game for entertainment value. It never gets boring. I have to play it after I've watched a football game.