ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, mine should be downloaded at about 4am tomorrow morning. That ain't a joke either. 22% at the moment.

Oh well, I'll play it tomorrow before the Spurs game.

182 Cup
Well, mine should be downloaded at about 4am tomorrow morning. That ain't a joke either. 22% at the moment.

Oh well, I'll play it tomorrow before the Spurs game.

Think mine will be done about half 1 lol .

Preordered from asda living today in store, apparently they're opening at midnight for the game, and then staying open all night. Means I can go on my way home after work at 2:30am flol :D

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Tis good so far. Started my BAP as a striker at United, and they've loaned me out to Northampton Town. Much better than previous years. Mode still needs work though, it's not a patch on NBA 2K.

Mondeo ST220
Very impressed with it so far. Subtle but good differences from last year!

jhn13 if anyone wants a game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm doing the skill games on shooting, and it's advising me to hold LT when the cross comes in so my player will attempt to do a scissor/overhead kick or special strike at goal. I didn't realise I had to do this. Am I right in thinking that if I don't hold LT then my player won't try these kind of moves? Can't remember this from F12, TBH.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm doing the skill games on shooting, and it's advising me to hold LT when the cross comes in so my player will attempt to do a scissor/overhead kick or special strike at goal. I didn't realise I had to do this. Am I right in thinking that if I don't hold LT then my player won't try these kind of moves? Can't remember this from F12, TBH.

On 12 LT will generally make them do OH kicks, diving headers, etc.

I'm still undecided whether I'm going to buy it. Forza Horizon's next month and that's £60, plus I'm s**t at FIFA and get proper rage. Like, uncontrollable. So much so that I kicked my guitar over the other day playing the demo, scared the cat and the gf called me a prick.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
F11 you only had to push shoot and the computer decided what it was going to do.

Yeah I thought it was contextual depending on when you hit the button and where the ball is, but holding LT certainly did make my player perform some nice acrobatic shots. Just didn't realise LT was now the flair button for shooting.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
On 12 LT will generally make them do OH kicks, diving headers, etc.

I'm still undecided whether I'm going to buy it. Forza Horizon's next month and that's £60, plus I'm s**t at FIFA and get proper rage. Like, uncontrollable. So much so that I kicked my guitar over the other day playing the demo, scared the cat and the gf called me a prick.

Sounds like 3 wins to me.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LT is the volley modifier. When the ball is in the air, LT+shoot forces a volley attempt rather than a header. This was an added feature in Fifa 12.

Neat. F*cking hated crosses coming in and you wanted to smash it on the volley and the haplass t**t threw his head at it.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Don't swear when you've got the Kinect on in BAP mode. The assistant manager keeps sending me emails warning me about my language :eek:

DCi

It was like this in 12. It's really good if you're 2 on 1 with the keeper and do a little square pass... The trigger will stop you skying it and quite often you do a fancy twirl like Balotelli got subbed off for in a pre season game many moons ago

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Loving it so far, major improvements across the board! Got almost 100,000 coins on Ultimate Team, saving up for when all the prices come down!

Ph 1 172
First FIFA I have ever bought (always pro evo) actually can't wait till Friday (hopefully it will turn up Thursday)

182 Cup
Loving it so far, major improvements across the board! Got almost 100,000 coins on Ultimate Team, saving up for when all the prices come down!

How the fcuk? I can never make money on this unless im lucky and get a nice player i dont want.:(

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
How the fcuk? I can never make money on this unless im lucky and get a nice player i dont want.:(

Played around 30 games using the coin booster, so there's about 40,000. Got a few decent players in the starter packs, Torres, Elia, David Luiz, Belhanda. And then I've done abit of training.

Spent about 20,000 on an epic bronze MLS team.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Played around 30 games using the coin booster, so there's about 40,000. Got a few decent players in the starter packs, Torres, Elia, David Luiz, Belhanda. And then I've done abit of training.

Spent about 20,000 on an epic bronze MLS team.

A bit of training? What does that do?

Peugeot 308
Literally cant wait for this on friday!! Played the demo over and over!

Althoughs its always been a religious purchase, ever since Ive had a console lol... :approve:

107 Track Car & C4
Had an e-mail from HMV first thing this morning saying it was in the post. Can't wait now, keep playing the demo over and over!

LY Megane R26
I too cannot wait for this, although I haven't even pre-ordered it! Properly get it from Sainsburys on the Friday using my mates Mum discount.

I'm alright at FIFA12, mostly play H2H in div 2 at the moment and shift between div 1 and 2 but haven't yet to win a league tittle yet!
I'v got a lot better at the game over the year so can't wait to reset my stats either lol! Might try and play a lot of UT as well.

none :(
gonna order my ute tonight hoepfully get it tomorrow, already playing the early acess.
with this and resi 6 coming out im gonna be non stop gaming.

Ph 1 172
well fingers crossed mine turns up early i.e tomorrow if not friday is all good as well manager to bag the day off lol

DCi
sounds good... missus working tonight too.

i want to give FUT a proper go so I've made a bronze squad of MLS players haha I'm going to work my way up. I was always rubbish at earning coin but I don't think I spent more than 300 on any of my players so it should be pretty easy.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played one game quickly on World Class.

Liverpool 5 Swansea 1
(Gerrard x4 and Assaidi.)

One thing obvious is the chanting, heard 3 different songs already for Liverpool and one which was quieter as they were an Anfield for Swansea.

Spot on so far.
The stats are good too. Sterling is +2 and is very quick, lol!