ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

172 Cup
Very good shout on lowering the AI for clubs. There was to many teams who had computer as 'Any'.

DB.

BMW 440i
Sacked off playing with Real Madrid and have been playing with LA Galaxy, my friend said they are good to play with.

Gone from Div.7 (Where i couldn't get into 6)

Now in Div 5, about to go into Div. 4 (Need two wins out of 6)

Corsa Van. Meh.
I always play with Colchester United. Get a good mix of opponents from all different leagues then.

DB.

BMW 440i
Now in Division 3, Div 3 is a bit too hard, but Div 4 is piss easy for me.

Sometimes in Div 3 you end up playing Div 4/2 teams,you smash the 4s, but lose to the 2s.

DCi
i can't stand UT, it's really annoying that if my players are marginally not as good as yours my whole team forgets how to play football and my team chem is 100 :(

I'm in div 6 but I haven't really played much H2H - I am really enjoying pro clubs this year.

Fiesta ST-2
UT annoyed me, I just got into it. Then I found out players contracts needed updating, which I couldn't afford.

So it was left alone :dapprove:

DCi
I just went 0-3 down in 30 mins on a h2h game, the guy played 3 crosses and pinged them all in, I'm good at heading on this game and couldnt get near him, was fucked. He didnt create anything else.

Got a free kick in the 40' min and scored it so I figured, if he can score 3 in 1 half then so can I... he started to try and pass round defence so I started using all out attack and managed to finished the game 5-3 winner... I sent him a cheeky msg 'haha' :D love it when they suck at holding the ball

DB.

BMW 440i
Sometimes if its very close it gets very tempting to hold the ball at the back, but the best way is to pass it around the midfield/wings with the occasional pass to the back. I don't do this often though, i keep the ball better when just attacking!

Not far off going into Division 2 now!

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Same Dave. Im still playing with Man Utd though. I was 1 point off promoting to Div 2 and i've stayed in Div 3 twice now :(

DB.

BMW 440i
0-0 for 88 minutes, 15 shots on target compared to his 3.

Finally scored the winner with a 35 yard effort from Robbie Keane. So relieving. He was sh*t but i just couldn't score.

DB.

BMW 440i
Xbox - x Bluenose3 x

Play 1-2 games a night, win more that way! lol

Started off miserably losing more than i was winning playing with Real Madrid, finally pulled my wins/losses back even again now, so now going to start building on that.

DB.

BMW 440i
3 games left in Div 3, I need 2 wins.

Top tip - Play early evening, about 6/7pm. Seem to win more then!

Just tried that ultimate team thing out

What's the f**king point? My "starter" team is absolutely awful. No "chemistry". I refuse to spend real money for players in a game so I'm stuck with that team.

Every game I play online is against someone with 90-100 chemistry and just generally a better team. There's no chance of me ever winning. Playing the AI is f**king pointless as they just hog the ball and score against me constantly. How am I meant to get these coins to buy better players???

Don't even know why I bother playing FIFA as I rage like f**k every single time I turn it on. The only time I even vaguely enjoy it is playing against my mates when they're sitting next to me

I love Lamp
Been playing h2h of late as mates not on for clubs, just been promoted to div 2 now, haven't been relegated or even stuck in the same league for 2 seasons yet ;).. Weirdest thing was I struggled big time in div 4 and just snuck though winning last 2 but won 6 out of 6 in div 3 for promotion lol

PLAYAAAAAA lol

I've just started playing the H2H season too, Just got promoted in to division 6. Keep coming up against people that feel the need to pause the game at every given opportunity and watch every single bloody replay though. lol

DB.

BMW 440i
Still finding i can get 3 points short of Div.2, but that's it lol

Got relegated into Div.4, won every game and back into 3.

Just seem to be stuck in 3, had a good start so far though, so hopefully ill manage to go up this time!

Ph1 T
Still finding i can get 3 points short of Div.2, but that's it lol

Got relegated into Div.4, won every game and back into 3.

Just seem to be stuck in 3, had a good start so far though, so hopefully ill manage to go up this time!

Fancy a game sometime dave

My username is danh90

People that watch all replays should be killed.

Guy just did it to me. Got lucky, my defender bounced the ball to him and he hit it. Goal. Nothing to brag about. But he did some stupidly long celebration and watch 4 replays of it.

I then scored 12 and made him watch all replays of every goal. Ha.

This is Ultimate Team. So you get coins for staying and if you quit, your DNF resets, so you'll get less points in the future.

I like it this way. Goals goals goals.