ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

DB.

BMW 440i
Played a few yesterday, most games having atleast 4 goals!

Had a game which kept going either way, i made it 4-4 in the 90th minute so was happy with the point until the c*nt scored another 90th minute long range effort!

Kept me in Division 9. lol Only need 6 pts from 4 games for promotion now.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I need to start playing Head2Head seasons again, I won the cup and practically retired myself thinking Im a champ.

DCi
I need to start playing Head2Head seasons again, I won the cup and practically retired myself thinking Im a champ.
this is exactly what I did, although I've started grinding my Virtual Pro to try and make him better.

I totally nerf'd the AI and played liverpool vs AFC wimbledon to get a looooad of accomplishments :D

Integra Type-R DC2
Im getting really fired up by this. Started my season as Leeds, played my 3 friendlys and lost all of them. One of the teams was some pony chinese club that was passing like Barcelona. I f**king hate this new defensive system as well. Holding A does chuff all, my players just run over then stand still.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Won 7 on the bounce online, first 9 games undefeated...then faced some c**t who was awesome.
Got beaten 4-2 by Real Madrid :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Im getting really fired up by this. Started my season as Leeds, played my 3 friendlys and lost all of them. One of the teams was some pony chinese club that was passing like Barcelona. I f**king hate this new defensive system as well. Holding A does chuff all, my players just run over then stand still.

Sound like me mate. My bro's been away all week so I've borrowed his copy.

Started a season with Southend (thought it would be more fun to start in a low division). First friendly; Real Madrid. f**king Fifa, b****cks. I got shat on; threw the controller after the 7th goal and turn the xbox off. Been playing it for 2 days now and still not scored, lol!

DB.

BMW 440i
Promoted into Div.8 now, drew my first two games. Both could have been won which was annoying but oh well.

Still at 15-6-16 In terms of win, draw, loss which is annoying me! 2 promotions and no relegations though!

Fiesta ST-3
Destroyed division 7 today. 6 wins straight, seeing as though I can't play forza yet... I'll try the same to div.6 tonight :evil:

I love Lamp
Dredz you got a decent vp yet? Need my speed n that up but sooo cba lol you need to be on at our times for clubs :(

Clio 1.2 16v
Dredz you got a decent vp yet? Need my speed n that up but sooo cba lol you need to be on at our times for clubs :(

He's 87 at the minute! i work shifts mate so its rare that i get on in the evening. ive got 2 weeks off from next week though so i'l be on most nights

I absolutely hate the game. Loved them from 08-11. I actually like the new defending but can't get a hold of the passes. Going to trade it in for Pro Evo

Integra Type-R DC2
Started playing ultimate team. Some c**t Villa fan smashed me 12-0, then had the audacity to message me and wallow in his awesomeness.

I f**king hate this game.

Fiesta ST-3
Dan, did you add me on xbl the other day?

I think we should definitely do the online league thing. I'll have a look later, would probably need everyone as friends though first!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Problem with the online league is that people have got to be on at the same time with the format they use and that's not easy.

Good idea, mind.

DCi
another forum i do a league with uses a website to generate the fixtures and just do all the organising on the forum/msn/etc

can get the link if you want, will play if there's interest - prob worth making a thread and say like 'anyone who wants to sign up has til this time next week' and see if we can get the numbers?

I have a good team now. Some guy beat me last night. He scored a scrappy goal in ET and then hid in the corner. He either got a free-kick or the ball went out.

I might have sent him a message calling him a c**t afterwards :eek: