ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

LY 182
Had a couple of really solid games last night.

Had previously been hammered by Stoke 5-0 playing in professional mode and switched down to semi-pro which was just ridiculously easy. So figured the only way was to keep at pro level. So just set up an exhibition match with Stoke again (I'm Man Utd). Played twice. First game was 2-2 and I won on the golden goal rule and then the 2nd game was 1-1 and again I won on golden goal.

The second game in particular I was all over them though and could of scored several. But obviously I was far better in defence this time. I was mostly using contain - this is before seeing that video about defending - and just switching players. My biggest problem is when they slide a ball down the wing as they almost always put in a perfect cross and that lanky t**t Crouch is there.

But overall much better yesterday. Pleasing as I only played Fifa 11 about 5 times and none of them before really so it's taken me awhile to adapt.

DCi
i found all the barca/madrid players in 11 were proper noobs and you could beat them with liverpool easily. now even with like spain its tough

182 Ly ff.
I messed with the sliders and found it has made a he'll of a difference! B4 getting spanked by Yeovil! They were like barca! Now I seem to be winning more.

R14 CUP
Just got this - its bloody difficult, i can't get my defence to play, no matter how i play, they get pulled all over! Nightmare.

Just been battered 11-0 online, LOL!

F56 MINI Cooper S
defense is abit cack, i just beed chelsea again the semi pro and they get taken out with no free kicks, you have to knock someone out or deck them to win a free kick on this game

Just bought this on PS3 after trading in the abysmal 3DS version and there is no manual as EA are reducing paper in their products - f**ks sake.

Fiesta ST-3
It's so hard to play if you're tired... I played two games late last night to wind down, I was tired so not concentrating properly and I got destroyed in div 8.

What's the crack with ultimate team, do people actually play it?

LY 182
It's so hard to play if you're tired... I played two games late last night to wind down, I was tired so not concentrating properly and I got destroyed in div 8.

What's the crack with ultimate team, do people actually play it?

Yeah you need to be alert or drop it down a level lol.

Im the same, when tired I cant play and I just end up screaming at the TV lol.

I dont play UT either, I cant get on with it. I prefer just the Head to Head matches.

Fiesta ST-3
Same with me Harpy, I hate playing AI :(

It's either with mates, or on XBL. If I had to play alone it would be career mode, not a fan of pokemon cards tbh!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I've not read the entire thread so appologies if this has already been discussed but is anyone getting roster errors when trying to play 2 online games in a row?

I'm having to restart my 360 every time I want to play more than 1 online game (head to head with random opponents).

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Suarez and AC (Top Bloke) keep getting stuck together on my game when the opposition are taking goal kicks.
WTF!

I love Lamp
LOL I had that on my VP playing as United, it would put me and Rooney in the exact same spot and they would just collapse in a heap and take ages to get up lol..

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I ran into one of my team mates the other day with my VP, he went flying, injured the fucker pmsl

Out for a week with a leg injury

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I see that the random Russian team that Eto'o now plays for is another one for the pace bummers.

That random Russian team are one of the richest clubs in the world. Probably the richest, actually.

Didn't realise they were in it. How much is Eto'o worth?

they've got s**te defence though ;)

The guy I played against must have gone ultra-defensive, as whenever I attacked, there were always atleast 6 players at the back, so was really hard to break them down.
I think you can guess the tactics though. Defend LIKE A BAUS, hoof it up to Eto'o, run LIKE A BAUS!

DB.

BMW 440i
My live membership better be here tonight when i get home! Taking ages.

Going to do it via an email service next time. Ordered from Play.com on Thursday night and haven't got it yet!

DCi
The guy I played against must have gone ultra-defensive, as whenever I attacked, there were always atleast 6 players at the back, so was really hard to break them down.
I think you can guess the tactics though. Defend LIKE A BAUS, hoof it up to Eto'o, run LIKE A BAUS!

I tried them and it does make it pretty easy lol