ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics om my new 182!

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
After owning her three weeks and spent hours and hours cleaning it i thought i should post a few pics of my work!

I bought her from BB (bbperformancetuning) for the bargain price (imo) of £7200.

04 Plate
16k (on the dot)
They owned it from new hpi clear etc
Not a mark on her plus mods!..

(ill put a full list up when i have chance to go through all the paperwork all mods have only done 2k).

Engine fully rebuilt with balanced crankshaft and flywheel, weight matched forged H beam connecting rods. Block rebored and fitted with high compression forged weight matched pistons.
Cylinder head and inlet manifold gasflowed, high lift performance camshafts.
All assembled with new bearings, seals, gaskets, uprated cambelt, new tensioner and idler bearings also uprated clutch fitted.
Power slot brake discs all round with uprated brake pads and braided brake lines.
Custom made large bore one off stainless steel exhaust with de-cat pipe.
Koni adjustable damping front and rear shocks 40mm apex springs.
Poly uprated anti-roll bar bushes.
One off airfilter with induction trumpet.
Custom remap, rev limt set to 7.800 RPM and will produce 220 BHP at the flywheel.

Must say im chuft to conkers with it.

Ive had a fair few motors fiat coupe 20vt seat lean 1.820vt as well as the classic valvers/williams etc but i must admit the clio have got the edge!:D .

Anyway a few pics - comments welcome!

Bay as she was when i picked her up,

lankhols030.jpg

lankhols007.jpg

Then after a few hours graft
lankhols014.jpg

lankhols020.jpg

lankhols015.gif

lankhols018.jpg

lankhols029.jpg

lankhols028.jpg

lankhols027.jpg

lankhols010.jpg

lankhols003.jpg

lankhols001.jpg

lankhols002.jpg

Next on the list is either a big brake kit or just green caliper paint (see how funds go plus the setup is brill at the mo)
Polished header tank, Strut covers and green samcos.

Oh yeh and to shift the stickers!!!

I was going to go for some anthracite turinis but the standerd wheels have really grown me. (see how i go).

Also going to upgrade the speakers once i put my jvc hu in the weekend.

Paul.

Current ride - my Adidas!
your mrs looks a little shy lol. sweet car, make sure u treat it in the manner it has been tuned for ;):rasp:

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
your mrs looks a little shy lol. sweet car, make sure u treat it in the manner it has been tuned for ;):rasp:

Ha lol we both said that as she was putting the pics up for me.

Hopfully genna get me some track time with you lot at the fcs going to pm DAY about it now.

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Strange colour choice for the engine cover but still a nice wee motor

I thought that from the pics bb gave me.

But it looks really nice in the flesh its green/gold and blue so blends in well from some angels and stands out from others.

I like to be differant when poss :D

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Any RR results?

Tidy car!

BB are going to post them out with a few other bits of paper work.

I trust them have delt loads with them in the past and know Andy very well.

Ill be getting it RR soon myself as it dos idle bad but BB said thats due to the cams and its just been updated with a new programme so its still got some self learning to do.

phase 1 172
keep the alloys think they look good

engine bay looks good bet the green filter burbles abit

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
looks nice mate could not buy one without cup packs though(ie splitter,spoiler,dark wheels and lowered sus)

does look mint though

MON

titty cup'd 182
Love the exhaust tips, they look fab. Car overall is looking good too, bet it drives very well too!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
What do you think of the handling? I have the exact same setup and i think its perfect..... Best handling clio i have owned (even over the H&R's!)

I just want to know its not in my head ;)

BB TUNED 182 (220BHP)
Thanks for all the comments everyone chuffed to have a car that puts a smile on your face when you turn the key!

madhops87 the cover is a green/gold/blue flip paintlooks brill when the sun hits it.

richlawson its allready lowerd 40mm anyway splitter will be on in the next few weeks and no doubt ill change the wheels there a fair size rear spoiler fitted and tbh i didnt know it was differant to cup'd model.

BB said they bought a non cup as the mods they have put on are better than one the cup?

Little Newms Ive never driven a 182 on H&Rs but i can say it handels like a go kart! im well impressd anyway (can be a tad hard/bumpy on a bad road but i dont mind that)

rich19 Mate the induction roar is fantastic my old Fiat coupe 20vt had the same type of setup only this seems even loader.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
How does your jubilee clip on your GREENCOTTON air filter seal to the aluminium inlet pipe, its the wrong size looks like its just sucking dirty air in from the back mate:S .

lankhols020.jpg

This is my 182 GREENCOTTON , nice car mate BTW!

bracketik2.jpg