ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of the clio

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

looks better deffo, like the wheels too. Bumper is a little ott for my tastes..

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

From the back that looks good. Especially with the standard lights on like loony said.

K20 EG Hatch

yeah std lights look million times better!

i so love them skirts, how much would it cost me to get a set like that ffitted all in?

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 09 July 2005

got any smaller pics ? ;)
Looks alot better with the std rear lights back on.
Put links to the bigger ones since 56k people might want to look :oops:

Yea i know the styling is ott but i like it like that lol

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Dan Page on 09 July 2005

yeah std lights look million times better!

i so love them skirts, how much would it cost me to get a set like that ffitted all in?
There fait bravo arbarth side skirts. Nearly fit straigh on a clio tho requires alot of bendin and bondin to get them to sit rite. Id say about 200 - 300 could get u a set of plastic skirts and them fitted. Not to sure tho

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

This has always been the only bodykitted car on here that i liked.

The same still stands, too ott for my liking but its just the that you can see that so much work has gone into it. top job.

--chris

Vee dub

I think the back looks great but the front a little wrong in my opinion.

Standard lights - deffo an improvement

Good work!

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Nice to hear some good comments on the car. Does anyone know when the membership will be open again on this site??

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Yea there 18"s. Fit straight on a clio with no arch work. tho my bumpers r made to suit them. Cheers for the comments on the lights. Think ill defo keep them on now :)

"Navy" N17 TWO

Looking sweet Sean - deffo keep those rear lights on now:D Looks 100 times better than the clear lexus lights, suits it better and your high-level is also red so all blends in nicely!

You know what I always say about clear lexus lights - looks like someone stuck a pizza on your tailgate :sick:

Honestly best looking "kitted clio" around here - apart from the black one in town ;)

MKIII 138

i have to admit thats a really nice pice of work.

well done and yeah keep standard lights on and spend some work on the inside now.

Arctic Blue Clio 182

Anyone know where i could get a set of half leather cliosport seats?? Think theyd go well. Wanted to re-trim my standard seats but cant cause of the airbags in them

"Navy" N17 TWO

Seen this car in the flesh the other night at work (drive thru)

last time I seen it up close he was thinking of putting the std rear clusters back on...

Someone give the man a lollipop - it looks fantastic now! :D

Fair play Sean!

OH - I will get the ClioSport meet going when I get my cs stickers put on - this week is looking good for that ;)

How do you make the mould to fit round the tv screen? I want a screen down where the cup holders are but wouldnt know where to start to make it look half decent!

i saw this when it was featured and love it. not my personal taste but do luv the car n workmanship. standard rear lights look awesome