ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

Nah I don't buy it. Not unless the driver is about 12ft behind the axle ;)

Anyway surely that pic was taken with a funny lens?

Citroen DS3 DSport
[youtube]O2kPtRk4Ioc[/youtube]

[youtube]aNylq4R3f4c[/youtube]

[youtube]FsLACKqg-p8[/youtube]

[youtube]hujAcMF5Tf4[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]83lkoK0wA9o[/YOUTUBE]

Lee

BMW M2C
It was a pretty amazing event. Everyone was massively positive about the game, even with it's current issues, on this occasion, the brakes being crap. It was a long hard day for me though. I had a pasty at 10.30 am then was on my feet all day, didn't eat, then drank until 5.30 this morning. To say I'm tired now would be an understatement. All worth it though.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Looks rather nice visually, but can see what Roy means with wheelbase. Wet spots on the track are a great little feature. Looking good dude.

Lee

BMW M2C
I agree about the wheelbase, it always looks thinner than it is, but it's accurate. The cars are all modelled to the data provided to us by the teams.

The in car camera is actually higher than where the driver would be, otherwise it would be way to hard to play. Anthony is very happy with where I've set the cameras, but I'll have to do them all again once the 2010 cars are in.

Lee

BMW M2C

Lee

BMW M2C
For those with a 360 it's the featured OXM article when you go to the dashboard. Interview with my boss and and Paul, the Senior Producer.

Lee, apologies if it's already been mentioned (I can't remember), but what is the projected frame rate for this? I presume it will be locked at 30fps?

Good stuff, fingers crossed the 09 season can be included considering liveries (and I believe, pit stops) have been coded...would nearly make it into two games considering how different the experience would be.

Have we had an official yes or no on that yet?

Lee

BMW M2C
The license doesn't permit the use of 2009 cars, as the game is for the 2010 season only. We recently had to remove any 2009 sponsors from a build we showed at the launch event.

FN2 Type R GT
is there going to be a much bigger role on things like working your way up into a team? starting in shite teams and going up?

In career mode with things like press interviews and pre season will there be an emphasis on private life? or will it be a dirt 2 style outlook?

Lee

BMW M2C
is there going to be a much bigger role on things like working your way up into a team? starting in shite teams and going up?

In career mode with things like press interviews and pre season will there be an emphasis on private life? or will it be a dirt 2 style outlook?

You can chose to start out in a lower tier team and have to work your way up. The objectives set by the team will be realistic.

Not a massive amount on private life. It's mainly all related to practice/quali/race/season/team/car/team mate/rivals/weather/tracks/special races/ achievements/career goals etc etc. We cover a huge amount of things.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Will Virgin's reliability issues be replicated in the game? lol. I presume the car's will be set up as the were released... ie. No emphasis on updates between races?

MY10 R35 GTR
played this on the wii a few days ago, alot of fun, looking forward to the xbox or ps3 version

Goliath I
played this on the wii a few days ago, alot of fun, looking forward to the xbox or ps3 version

Its not to bad, rented it few weeks ago (already had the mario wheel)

Quite difficult to get into but when you finally manage to perfect a lap its a great sense of achievement. :approve: The nack is finding a comfortable way to hold the wheel!

MY10 R35 GTR
Its not to bad, rented it few weeks ago (already had the mario wheel)

Quite difficult to get into but when you finally manage to perfect a lap its a great sense of achievement. :approve: The nack is finding a comfortable way to hold the wheel!

yep, I then went and put F1 champiosnhip (PS3) on with the sixaxxis and it was impossible!

Lee

BMW M2C
Anthony Davidson has been in again today, and is back tomorrow. We've spent the entire day tweaking car set-ups. God he's quick.

SchwepTek™
Is a demo going to be available before launch?

I cant stop playing F1 2006 on ps3 and its lame now!

Lee

BMW M2C
Dev diary 2 is out tomorrow. I believe there's a short and a long version. It's on car handling tomorrow, which is what I'm spending every waking hour working in the moment.

Lee

BMW M2C
It's out September.

Unfortunately we couldn't get a full grid online in F1 2010, so it's limited to 12 cars.

D2Screen21.png

That is just insane.

Lee

BMW M2C
Driving in monsoon conditions on full slicks is amazing, you have to tiptoe round to the pits to put Full wets on. The weather, fuel weight, tyre wear and track evolution over the weekend make a massive difference to the way the car feels and the lap times you can achieve.