ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 2012

RS Clio 182
Last race of the last season - i came a battling 8th, while Webber could only get 4th so i won a 2nd successive world championship! Legend was definatly a lot harder,but i preferred it - i would really struggle in the small teams though if i started again! I will finish season challenge mode now and that will be F1 2012 finished for me - ive enjoyed it anyway.

Impreza RB5 #054
Yeah that be cool. Be nice to play against players who don't use you as a brake.

What happened? lol i was hoping you brought a safety car out after you wrote your car off, I was 3 secs off 1st and i was on the faster tyre due to qualifying on primes.

Goliath I
I lost my damn front wing dabbling for 4th, then ended up binning it round the old starting grid on cold tyres trying to catch up! lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
I plan to get rid of my 360 and PS3 when the Xbox One is released, may have to hold onto one of them for the 2013 version of this game.

Nothing at the mo :(
Please please please please please code masters don't fk up 2013 like tge rest!!!! Make sure you actually have a decent working penalty system and not tores that wear out in 5 laps