ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro'd Lupo

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Saw it while out for a wander this afternoon. There's another one that goes about but it's green, I want to get photo's of that because it's equally as awesome.

b5kuoo.jpg

4uxqmw.jpg

Golf
I dont understand the appeal tbh, some of the dubs in the video posted earlier today i really liked but i dont like the above at all :quiet:

S

seanaldo1987

I was looking for a lupo gti before i bought my 182
i'm still a VAG nut at heart :eek:

BMW 320d M-Sport
Not for me. I don't understand the dull paint idea at all. If you wanted a dull car why not buy a Rover or a Kia in the first place

Saw this yesterday, not really liking it at all.

Rear arch looks buggered although that could be because of the overly spaced out wheels which look a state.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Looks like one of those Matchbox cars you had as a kid, when you'd pulled one of the back wheels off and it wouldn't go back on properly so it stuck out loads.

Renaultsport Clio 197
Does nothing for me, looks like a toy car and what colour is that, sandpaper yellow?

desert storm yellow
agree about the looks.
I like some euro style mk1 golfs and boras...maybe even a few audis but this is :nono:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
is this the one thats supercharged? if so i love Euro and im all for different beleive me but this is dissapoiniting if it is the one thats supercharged other wise its like alot of the shite on Eu mania

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its matt/satin its one of them upcoming things but it only ever looks right on mk1 and 2 golfs