ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro'd Lupo

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Might aswell shake my dick about

n515073086_955542_9101.jpg

n515073086_955539_7892.jpg

:)

I quite fancy some new wheels!!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Cheers lads, ive kept it subtle so far, had a BMC CDA fitted a couple of weeks ago. Really impressed with the difference in power and noise, lovely.

black g60 steel wheels?

hmmm...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
oh sam you've finaly found your dick after that night on learner's ha ha ha ha i still laugh about that

2000 1.4
I know him, he was at my school and works at my work. I liked the green way better, he's made a p*sh job of the paint, there is smears and lines at the bottom of the front bumper. He's away to put an exhaust on it aswell.

Charged Superleggera
yeh the red one looks mint. very quick as well. as for the yellow one, he is a mate of a mate of mines and i had a look at it a couple of weeks ago. its meant to be a show car sort of thing and he has went for an army/desert theme. iicrc his seats are trimmed in like a camouflage type material and he has got sand bags in the back. it sits very low to the ground but i dont really like it that much.

Wannabe's :rolleyes:

Black one looks mint, saw it on the Kingsway the other day.

Sand coloured one was heading from the College this morning as well.

172 and vw passat
Hi.

S1050314.gif

Was at the knockhill show i was at 2weeks back. also hads paint runs on his front wing from his hommer paint job. from the pic u can sorta see the interior. all he needs is better wheels :p

Rb 182
I saw this and a black one up in dundee yesterday on my way to Aberdeen.

Black one with red wheels. Looks kind cool.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I saw this at Knockhill also 2 weeks ago. Paint was flaking and everything. Was red underneath im sure also.

The interior is all camo and there are jerry cans in the back.

The wheels are mini wheels from the originals. With spacers and that to make them fit.

The paint is rough and has a touch to it, so its not ment to be smooth.

Anyway, it aint the best looking either.