ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

AG 200 CUP
When are you intending to run it? I don't mind helping with Crota, but VoG won't be possible with 3 people
I'll be on tonight and Sunday night usually on from around 8. Do you actually get something for doing them can't seem to get past level 30 it's taking an age lol

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
VoG is pointless if you're looking to level up. Crota is the place to be, or jump into the expansion and run the Prison of Elders. Alternatively, the Vanguard Armor is enough to get you to level 33 I think (32 at least).

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
hey chaps im a bit of a keen player love this game so if you wanna join my fire team or we could try a cs.net VOG?

im on xbox one gamer tag is -DanTheTopBloke

You a friend of Jordi's?

A few of us on CS play together, feel free to join us mate. My GT is BobbyBoRegis

Mine is Brando M83 mate - I'm looking to run Trials this weekend and do level 34/35 Prison too

You on tonight m9?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Got really frustrated last night. Got to round 4 on the level 32, and just couldn't crack it.
Had to give up and go to bed as well.

@MarcJP give us your armor core m9?
Already spent it amigo. Happy to help with my Warlock tonight though if you want to give it a bash again. I need to try it on my Hunter too :(

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Already spent it amigo. Happy to help with my Warlock tonight though if you want to give it a bash again. I need to try it on my Hunter too 😧

Chris is hoping to be on tonight, but I want to get that 32 done.
also wouldn't mind giving Crota another beating too.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Chris is hoping to be on tonight, but I want to get that 32 done.
also wouldn't mind giving Crota another beating too.
I'm happy with a run through Crota, I love that place. Except the lamps. They can jog on

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
When you have excess armour/weapons etc can you swap it between classes? I've only got one class at the moment but I've seen that you can play as the three over the game.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
When you have excess armour/weapons etc can you swap it between classes? I've only got one class at the moment but I've seen that you can play as the three over the game.

Weapons, yes. Armour - only if it's the same character type.

I.e. You can swap if you had 3x titans, but you can't put hunter gear on a titan.
If you've got an iphone, the Destiny app is great for doing that without even being in the game.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cool.
I'll have a look at the app on my works phone then. It will come in useful for something other than browsing CS!

GTD, Lupo
Picked up my "khepries sting" gauntlets today!!!!! Trials should be a breeze tonight. Can't wait to use them...

White APE
What's the best way to get the keys for the chest under PoE? I've done a load of chest farming and have only got one from doing so. Any other ways?

GTD, Lupo
What's the best way to get the keys for the chest under PoE? I've done a load of chest farming and have only got one from doing so. Any other ways?

I have also ever only found one. It's all down to luck just like everything else in this game.

Done trials tonight and managed to go flawless again. It's getting a lot harder than last time and it takes a pretty good team to go 9-0. All the members need to be on form. The map is pretty poor this week but it makes for a different game than last weeks camp fest.

Fabia VRS & Yeti

Best place to farm keys is Skywatch supposedly. It's fairly small area and you need to be opening the chests multiple times each by hopping on your sparrow and leaving the area then returning. They only spawn in a few locations and it's possible to open the chest 3 times if you are quick. It's still rng though.
I still have no keys.
Nor a Gjallarhorn.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I got 2 keys last week. Still have 1 to use but won't use it till I can complete a lvl 32 PoE.

Sky watch is the best place because as said above, it's a compact area and the chests spawn in quite close vicinity to each other.
The best one is when the wolves spawn on the left (as you first enter sky watch) and the chest then spawns right by the door you come out of behind the wire fence. You can then go back to it about 5 times.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I got 2 keys last week. Still have 1 to use but won't use it till I can complete a lvl 32 PoE.

Sky watch is the best place because as said above, it's a compact area and the chests spawn in quite close vicinity to each other.
The best one is when the wolves spawn on the left (as you first enter sky watch) and the chest then spawns right by the door you come out of behind the wire fence. You can then go back to it about 5 times.

I need to farm these chests for keys, I only ever got the one from completing the expansion storyline :(

guys wanna give a list og your xbl names ill add you guys :smile:

Mine is BobbyBoRegis

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just on level 12 on a warlock. The weapons are so crap at the minute. 101 damage. Ffs.
I'm only at level 11 with my Titan!
It's tedious. I attempted the crucible again, Rumble. Managed one kill! Everyone else was level 30+.

White APE
I'm only at level 11 with my Titan!
It's tedious. I attempted the crucible again, Rumble. Managed one kill! Everyone else was level 30+.

Now got my warlock up to 23. I never really saw the point in the vault.....until I started a second character. Made levelling up much easier.

Mito Sportiva 135
Played a couple of games on Trials last night on Trials with Gorms and another mate - did OK but didn't win the armour, so will try again tonight. I am decent on PVE and pretty good on crucible but haven't found my feet yet on Trials - think I just need to play more as by Sunday, most players have been on all weekend and know their way around the map better.
I'll give it another crack tonight - it's the one area on Destiny I'm not proficient at yet so determined to crack it. Really want the armour set and the adept weapons.
Gorms - did you win anything decent this morning when you got flawless again, who did you play with?
I looked on Bungie.net and a lot of people are complaining about lag switches

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Still not even done it yet (Trials, that is), or even the bloody level 32 PoE!

Doing my head in now, we just don't seem to be able to finish it off, and we're falling behind now.