ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been looking at that Witcher 3, kinda tempted. House of Wolves didn't really excite me, I turned it off after 20 minutes.

GTD, Lupo
Not that i have played it yet, HoW looks far too easy. Its possible to make 34 inside of 6 hours. Looks like its going to be all about TOO.

Clio Sport 172
Crashed out HoW pretty quickly, disappointed in the story side of it thou. Bit short, no cut scenes or anything to do with the Queen herself.
Prison of Elders thou is a good addition, the first play through gave me a 365 Gjallarhorn too!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Crashed out HoW pretty quickly, disappointed in the story side of it thou. Bit short, no cut scenes or anything to do with the Queen herself.
Prison of Elders thou is a good addition, the first play through gave me a 365 Gjallarhorn too!
b*****d. I did PoE earlier on 28 and got Patience and Time, and some Queen legendary.

Mito Sportiva 135
I am enjoying this so far! Levelled my main exotic armours and weapons already, and after cashing in all my commendations I got 3 of the 4 new Dead Orbit pieces of titan armour, so bought the final piece to get the whole set.
Liking some of the new perks available on the guns too - and Prison of Elders is good fun.
My main gripe is that already I am running out of slots on my characters and in the vault - they really need to make this a LOT bigger and better organised as it is starting to look really messy and confusing now!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I am enjoying this so far! Levelled my main exotic armours and weapons already, and after cashing in all my commendations I got 3 of the 4 new Dead Orbit pieces of titan armour, so bought the final piece to get the whole set.
Liking some of the new perks available on the guns too - and Prison of Elders is good fun.
My main gripe is that already I am running out of slots on my characters and in the vault - they really need to make this a LOT bigger and better organised as it is starting to look really messy and confusing now!

How do you cash in the commendations? I've got 4 or 5 to get rid of.

I'm finding the same with the inventory and vault size too. Even shaders are running low on space!

Mito Sportiva 135
JP - just go to the character you want the reputation levelled, and 'use' all the commendations. If you don't have a faction mark/band/cloak equipped, it will just go to your normal vanguard or crucible reputation

Paul - Jake and I felt your pain! Back on tonight for some ToO. As a seasoned crucible player, I'm happy to play with you! I suspect a lot of the clan will be on later looking for that nice new Egyptian armour :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Will give it a try tonight @Brand86

Was a bit disappointed to see Xur only has The Last Word pistol. I got that in a drop the other day from the new HoW arena!
Saves me wondering what he has this week. Utter s**t. Looks like I'm raiding then to get some decent items!

GTD, Lupo
Ok day one down... It seems pretty good, basic story is pretty meh! But it's destiny, I didn't expect anything else.

PoE is pretty slow but the rewards are good.

We also had a go at ToO and went 9-0 and got invited to Mercury "the light house" where you open a special chest with etheric light and weapons. It all seemed a little too easy. I think people must just be teaming up with any old person off a forum.

Two level 34s for now, should have the third by Sunday then the game is dead again...

GTD, Lupo
Bloody hell, you didn't hang around gorms! Still trying to get 1 character above 32 at present.

A little bit of luck in the Trials made it possible. I haven't been able to go flawless again and the best we done about an hour ago was 7-0 then we lost. However we did manage to finish one run on lvl 35 POE which was pretty enjoyable and was actually a challenge. Going to try and get one of my other characters through on it tomorrow.

White APE
Still can't do the f**king vault of glass. Rank 28 now and it's at 26. I can't even get the first station or whatever it is under my control. [emoji35][emoji35]

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Still can't do the f**king vault of glass. Rank 28 now and it's at 26. I can't even get the first station or whatever it is under my control. [emoji35][emoji35]
You do know its not really designed to be done solo right, especially not the gates at the beginning

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I would say it's actually impossible to do with less than 3 players. There's 3 stations isn't there?!

I still haven't done it (genuinely haven't tried since level 29), but I'm halfway through 31 now, with some good weapons and armour so I think I could do it ok with a couple of mates.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting quite bored of this game now. It seems that raiding has died a death, DestinyLFG is empty these days. I know you don't need to do Crota any more in order to level, but PoE irritates me due to the lack of matchmaking beyond level 28. So I tried to play on my Titan (level 4 yo!) and got kicked from Destiny altogether.

Decided I'd give Halo MCC a go, Christ I dislike that game :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Are you on Xbox or PS4? I'm sure I've asked you already, but can't remember :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm getting quite bored of this game now. It seems that raiding has died a death, DestinyLFG is empty these days. I know you don't need to do Crota any more in order to level, but PoE irritates me due to the lack of matchmaking beyond level 28. So I tried to play on my Titan (level 4 yo!) and got kicked from Destiny altogether.

Decided I'd give Halo MCC a go, Christ I dislike that game 😧
I haven't touched destiny since Witcher 3/Project Cars came out!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't touched destiny since Witcher 3/Project Cars came out!
I was tempted by Project Cars, but was put off by the reported bugs, and apparent lack of cars. I've never played any of the Witcher games, so I'm sort of stuck for games at the moment!

Mito Sportiva 135
How did everyone get on since the DLC came out? I managed to do the story on all 3 of my characters, plus all the nightfalls, 2 weekly, 3 level 34 Prison of Elders and a couple of goes on TOO. Also managed to upgrade all my exotic armour and all but 3 exotic weapons. I got some cool new weapons and the whole of the new dead orbit armour set for my titan. I now have about 20 weapon parts left as a result!!!
Gorms - did you play any more TOO mate? Didn't get a chance to play with you this week but hopefully next weekend. You should try playing with our fellow clan mate Grim Greg - you 2 together would absolutely destroy other teams!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
As I said, I'm at a stage where I'm pretty bored. DestinyLFG has died a death so getting groups to do stuff seems harder.

That said, anyone around for the Nightfall this week? It's Sepik's Prime :)

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I've not been on Trials of Osiris yet, as it's been a struggle getting a team of 3 together (usually we never have that problem).

So at present I'm stuck at a lowly level 32, as I've not been able to get anything to upgrade my armour, which is putting me off playing it at present.

Me and my mate Chris are on tonight though, so hopefully get through some stuff.

Mito Sportiva 135
If you do level 32 prison you get a weapon core, so if you do that and wear exotic armour you will be 33
Sepiks Prime is not too bad, hardest bit is the first area with 3 waves of enemies

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
If you do level 32 prison you get a weapon core, so if you do that and wear exotic armour you will be 33
Sepiks Prime is not too bad, hardest bit is the first area with 3 waves of enemies

Bloody thing gave me a gun the other day! Can you only get 1 a week, or can you get as many as you (hopefully) like?

Mito Sportiva 135
You can only get 1 weapon core and 1 armour core per week per character. I have 3 titans so took the gauntlets and did the gamble of 1 of each to try for a better drop, and got a decent fusion rifle and LMG

Just need 1 more ethereal light then can fully level my VOG titan armour :)